1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this have the same sculpt as the CW one? In some pictures it reminds me of the AOU one, which to me looks bleh.

Short rooted hair is really difficult to pull off. Will need a lot of futzing to look good.

Overall the outfit is just bland for the character. I much prefer both AoU and CW versions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still cannot decide whether I should go for civil war version + infinity war base or infinity war version + civil war headsculpt. There are not many civil war headsculpts left on eBay as well.

What do you guys think I should do?

I still cannot decide whether I should go for civil war version + infinity war base or infinity war version + civil war headsculpt. There are not many civil war headsculpts left on eBay as well.

:impatient: its a good question. For my opinion you should go for civil war version :) its also includes little ant-man. Believe me the hair looks better than this one.

the civil war one is the best black widow hot toys has released in my humble opinion.

The best HS and hair is definitely CW for sure. This suit actually promises to be the most interesting since AOU, but in a more muted way. The blonde short hair has the calling of a disaster waiting to happen, but the face is the same as CW. I am glad she has a staff (a different weapon!) but not sure the best way to pose her in action with it...

If you want nothing but the classic look, CW is it. This one is not for the faint of heart...

Thats why i asked about the knockoff recasts of the civil war version you can get on onesixthkit.

I had the recast before and it was perfectly fine. For me, I plan on putting that sculpt onto the IW version.

Thanks, may pick up civil war and winter soldier recasts in that case. I'm not really concerned about the outfits. I suppose either body or a 3rd party female body will work.

according to the basher, "codenamesilentg" on Flckr, that's an old phicen body, covered in Plasti Dip :)

Short rooted hair is really difficult to pull off. Will need a lot of futzing to look good.

Overall the outfit is just bland for the character. I much prefer both AoU and CW versions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Avengers version had short hair too and it looked fine, there is a lot of room for improvement in this version.

I own all Widows so far, so this one will follow, even I‘m not happy with the hair...

The problem is, that they use the most cheap hair fibre you can get. Every Mattel doll and every cosplay wig has a better quality. And for a 200 $ fig, I expect a good quality.
Her hair here just looks way too shiny and without any highlights.
Why not use the same stuff they used on Pepper, just less ginger.
The fibre on the WS version was also way better.

I own all Widows so far, so this one will follow, even I‘m not happy with the hair...

The problem is, that they use the most cheap hair fibre you can get. Every Mattel doll and every cosplay wig has a better quality. And for a 200 $ fig, I expect a good quality.
Her hair here just looks way too shiny and without any highlights.
Why not use the same stuff they used on Pepper, just less ginger.
The fibre on the WS version was also way better.

What was the BEST Black Widow figure?

Back