Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When King Art's release an articulated Hulkbuster 2.0 figure and was well received by collectors. Hot Toys would be obliged to create one of their own.

I think, this has happen with Hot Toy's Hulkbuster 1.0, King Arts HulkBuster's was the first to show the capability to insert a MK43 figure inside it, so they modified their HB to be able to do the the same thing.

Even the jackhammer arm and veronica which was an accessories on King Arts's Hulkbuster was shown to be present on some of the exhibit of Hot Toy's Hulkbuster back then but was not released in production version.

So its confirmed to not have AC plugin? The life-size version on display at the show had a plug at the base of the foot. Its strange they wouldn't just shrink it down considering it is a powerpose figure that will have hardly any moving parts so no need to worry about pinching wires or anything. :confused:

Yeah, on the pre-order description, its says the LED are battery operated.

Actually, its not just the life-size, but also the 1/6 scale they had at the show had a picture at the back showing it was plugged in using an AC adapter.
That was one of the reasons why I was seriously considering it.
I dont ever turn off the LED Lights on my detolfs, They're on 24/7, so I thought this would be nice to sit on top of the detolf, also lit up.
Damn you HT!

I actually love the approach HT did on this. Based on the videos I saw of the first Hulkbuster it had super limited articulation anyways, and a pretty boring pose at that. This is a great option I am actually very tempted by. No idea where I would put it though.

Don't fool yourself, it's an awesome figure; sorry you didn't get one.

Vinyl will be interesting because I have a Kotobukiya Batman statue and that was vinyl.
It's a rather soft bendy material.

Vinyl will be interesting because I have a Kotobukiya Batman statue and that was vinyl.
It's a rather soft bendy material.
Not all vinyl is that soft. Some formulations of vinyl are pretty firm/solid.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, agreed. Just depends on what way they make it. Records are pretty hard. Vinyl can be made super soft or super hard.

Hot toys is not going to do an MMS version. I already told you guys. The HB 2.0 is underwhelming and honestly, forgettable in the movie. Accordingly, they knew it was featured as such, unlike its incredible debut in AOU. C’mon, nothing even comes close to jackhammer action scene that just fffed with the mind.
And so here we are. Hulkbuster 1.0 rules. Cheers to those who preordered and waited it out for 2 freakin years like muaww.
Haters drool. Peace out, Mofos. Have fun playin with your PowerPose HB....queue Nelson.
b40dfb6f52a87ead4c8f07e87f88fbcb.jpeg

Hot toys is not going to do an MMS version. I already told you guys. The HB 2.0 is underwhelming and honestly, forgettable in the movie. Accordingly, they knew it was featured as such, unlike its incredible day view in AOU. C’mon, nothing even comes close to jackhammer action scene that just fffed with the mind.
And so here we are. Hulkbuster 1.0 rules. Cheers to those who preordered and waited it out for 2 freakin years like muaww.
Haters drool. Peace out, Mofos. Have fun playin with your PowerPose HB....queue Nelson.

Sure, that seems like a rational response from an obviously reasonable and stable person.

giphy.gif

I only own the power pose Red Snapper, which is one of the most articulated of the Power Pose series. The vinyl could give this some nice weight like the sculpted pieces they include with other releases.

This version of the Hulkbuster has grown on me, but the first is just better overall design. The streamlined look of this is fine and no doubt the final release will even see improvements along the way - I was just hoping for a fully articulated figure minus the "put another figure inside" gimmick.

What they did with Igor is more of what I was expecting when they announced the original Hulkbuster. The paint, sculpt, detail, weight and gimmicks blow Igor away in other regards, though. As limited as the original Hulkbuster is in standard Iron Man articulation, it still beats this new version. The arms and fingers on the first Hulkbuster have a ton of articulation which this Hulkbuster will not have.

I may still get this depending on how it turns out, but it's basically a customizable sculpture. If it's anything like Red Snapper, it should be pretty cool, but Snapper was an exception, so I don't expect anything like that. I'll have to think about this one.

Hot toys is not going to do an MMS version. I already told you guys. The HB 2.0 is underwhelming and honestly, forgettable in the movie. Accordingly, they knew it was featured as such, unlike its incredible day view in AOU. C’mon, nothing even comes close to jackhammer action scene that just fffed with the mind.

Why are you still here? You really think your opinion matters to anyone but yourself?

So how long was it between announcing the Power Pose and the MMS versions of the other Iron Man figures?
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, there you have it. The genius has already told us that no mms HB 2.0 is going to be released.
Oh, wait a minute. I think you meant debut, not day view.
I was mistaken. Not a genius.

I'm gonna get this 1 as i much prefer this design to the V1 and i'm not worried about the limited articulation as i like the pose anyway.

Not the case. It has six points of articulation. Not great but it’s not a statue

View attachment 406580

I can't imagine it being very articulated though. At most you get some swivel, that's about it. If you want to consider that articulation, then go for it, but that's not the full-fledged articulation we're all used to with figures.

Back