Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
980x.jpg

I don't think the HB needs a wild pose. When people see the 1.0 in my collection it's kind of like someone walking into your backyard and seeing a tank (ok an tank would be 1000x more so but you get the idea), all it needs to do is just sit there. It's big, imposing, detailed and just badass. That's good enough for me.

Last edited:
Oh and if people are hesitant about this, there was a lego set just leaked showing a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Save your money

Oh and if people are hesitant about this, there was a lego set just leaked showing a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Save your money

Why should I save my money? The HB 2.0 may have better shelf presence than the HB 1.0. Or are you just saying to pass on all HBs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why should I save my money? The HB 2.0 may have better shelf presence than the HB 1.0. Or are you just saying to pass on all HBs?

Just saying, if youre hesitating on this it may be best to wait and see how you feel about the new one

Any HB has shelf great shelf presence. I'm good with the 1st but this one will look great also.

I'll pick this one up when HT decides to take a crack at an actual figure. The reason why we only got a Power Pose is because we all know by now that HT decided to rush out the entire IW line before EG.

Mark my words they will do a 2.0 to the HB 2.0! :lol

I actually have a slightly different opinion. I think they just don't want to go through HB1.0's protracted development and complicated engineering again. By the time it got out, the final cost ballooned beyond PO price, and the buzz had died down somewhat. I don't think profits scaled well for them. And especially when they're reissuing HB1.0, I doubt they will reengineer HB2.0.

I think what made the first one so great was all of the detail and the different pieces/parts that come together to create the figure. This is lacking that detail. Displayed on a shelf from a distance would look pretty good, but getting closer - you can really see the difference. Like 4K vs 1080p.

When someone says it has six points of articulation though.
View attachment 444288
It's not advertised as something with a lot of articulation though, and the PPS line is known for being more or less static.

So I for one am not scratching my head or grimacing at six points of articulation.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I feel like they should of added a black wash over some grey or silver bits to make them pop.

Why? It's a different HB... It's like saying save your money for the 50 instead of the 46. Makes no sense

No its like saying most people only have room for one massive and pricey thing in their displays, and to wait and see if they would prefer to fill that with something else of a similar nature... and I addressed it to people who may be hesitating on this piece to maybe save their money and decide later, may save a headache

Back