Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish they could've done something about the shoulder gaps. I thought by this version they would've come up with a fix. I still love my Hulk but I'm so OCD about constantly making sure those ugly gaps are as minimized as possible.

I have be wishing Hot Toys do a power pose Hulk. That is the only way I would ever own one of their Hulks. No way I would buy one that has all those exposed joints.

HULK DO YOGA!!!!!
hulk-scratch-1428884062.gif

Do the Hot Toys pants have that Hex pattern?

800px-Avengers_Age_of_Ultron_63.png

In the back? **** move, Brainy. :mad:

I thought, he said "...D-Move, Banner."

No I asked Whedon to change that line for me.... but I honestly thought he was just saying that so I would leave. Some people get so agitated when you show up at their house unannounced at 4am wanting them to sign your limited edition Firefly poster.....

I have be wishing Hot Toys do a power pose Hulk. That is the only way I would ever own one of their Hulks. No way I would buy one that has all those exposed joints.

This one is power pose.

As for getting rid of the gaps. Until someone invents synthetic skin that does not need to shed and have blood a shirtless body with articulation will always have some exposed joints.

Not that it counts but my money is on that he only has that one pair of pants and HT is just too light grayish and I bet they darken them up some for the final product. As far as the more purple version with the red stripes and logo we have yet to see these in any of the trailers although they do look better imho.

This picture really shows the difference in skin tone between the A1 sculpt and Ultron Hulk body

11173356_10152760986072344_3474297059778637429_n.jpg
Yea not too terrible bt def off a few shades lol. I mean they really couldnt use one of the new sculpts there...JEEZ :slap

I'm warming up to the stretchy pants and not bothered as much anymore by him not being in ripped pants like the classic look.

Well after my 3rd time seeing this I'm gonna say st no point in this movie were his pants anywhere near that light gray. Not saying they were purple either bt definitely not as light as the proto. Sure hoping they fix em for us

Back