Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m2kw1sUyMR1r8p5h3o1_500.gif

I wonder if the shorts will be change, I don't really mind, but ive seen the promo art where it shows different ones, I wish the final release has at least the Avengers logo on it, I did not see it on this one.

One of those could knock down a small building and kill all plant/animal life for a city block. Not to mention the untold damage to da pants!

That's the real reason for the new shorts. Banner got tired of blown out butts. And why the originals where so frayed...wasn't that they tore when he got bigger, it's that the dirty hurricane in his pants ripped um up.

Wow. In the comparison photo Hot Toys posted originally, I couldn't even tell the difference between old and new. But here in on.cc's photos, its very drastic.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. At least one Freak has pointed out that the Avengers face is a prototype and that the final product is much closer to the AoU prototype we've been seeing.

I'm glad Hot Toys didn't sculpt the nose screen accurate like Hologram AI's post.

And yeah the color just doesn't look that great. I would have preferred a darker green color.

Back