Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of the only head it includes, like the teeth showing but clenched look best. I want to either get the deluxe of this figure or maybe score the original for a decent price when people don't want it anymore. I'd prefer the torn pants and overall look of the first figure to this, but the delux set has a lot of appeal here too.

Yep - agreed. Don't like the clean yoga shorts...and the non-screaming sculpt is the superior sculpt for sure.

I'm tempted to wait on Avengers 3 Hulk as well.... not sure if I should make an AoU Avengers set or wait... I already know I'm waiting for Ragnarok Loki...

definitely not seeing a whole lot of difference in the orig head and new closed mouth....lets get a side by side shot someone

Wow, I don't collect Hulks but this figure is awesome! I wish Hot Toys hadn't priced me out of buying all the Avengers.

I think he looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like it. I still want the 1st Hulk as I'm building an Avengers set :) depending on the price. I'll likely stick with the non deluxe version as I really just want the Hulk to be part of my AOU set

Those yogo pants look awful on Hulk. Looks way better with his ripped pants. His sculpted hair also looks weird and its throwing the look off a bit.

Might pick him up and just swap out his pants.

I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say I actually like the shorts. For one thing they seem to hide the knee joint pretty well, and if everyone has new Stark/Avengers made outfits then it's what I'd expect the shorts to be like. The ripped shorts are iconic but not realistic. These hot pants look the part if they're gonna grow and shrink with Banner/Hulk.
My only reservation with this figure is the single head sculpt on the normal version. I imagine the deluxe is gonna be expensive so I'd be looking at getting the regular, but that head seems pretty pose specific. Still really liking the look of this guy

Back