Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I need a Hulk as well. I like that the deluxe version comes with two heads along with the Hulk-smash upper body.

I've been wanting to pay the piper and purchase one of these but I wonder if it'll fit in the box with my HB and not look too cramped?

Hulkbuster.jpg

Anyone have a screencap from Ragnarok of Hulk standing side by side relaxed next to Thor by any chance? Wanted to get a height reference.

In that box, probably not.... Hulk is a pretty big beast as well

Thanks dw. Right now the HB is in the center of the display and has a bunch of room at the rear, would love to have a Hulk in hand to give it a go.

Excellent price, where'd you get him from? Also, used or new?

Believe it or not Ebay. It was used, seller claims only taken out of the box for inspection and put back due to no space in shelf to display him. All the pics looked really good and seller has 100% feedback. I am stoked. Seen a few going on Ebay right now for around $200 or so. I think the Gladiator Hulk is pushing the prices on this down. So if you have wanted to get a hold of one, now seems to be the time!!!

Back