1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we're whipping ourselves into a frenzy! Is this a whipping frenzy? Does anyone else here feel whipped, and frenzied?

....and if not, do you want to? :devil

I feel like we're whipping ourselves into a frenzy! Is this a whipping frenzy? Does anyone else here feel whipped, and frenzied?

....and if not, do you want to? :devil

oh it's about to blow up..........:lecture
batbomb.gif

DC and WB should just say "**** it. Next year's Batman's 75th anniversary, and, right now, we're at Comic-Con. Let's just announce this **** and not worry about the consequences. After all, that's what we pay our lawyers for, is it? Tell Marty that there's a big fat bonus in it for him if he could get the estates to agree to release the cameos to us."

DC and WB should just say "**** it. Next year's Batman's 75th anniversary, and, right now, we're at Comic-Con. Let's just announce this **** and not worry about the consequences. After all, that's what we pay our lawyers for, is it? Tell Marty that there's a big fat bonus in it for him if he could get the estates to agree to release the cameos to us."

What's really amusing to me about the rights issues between the two studio is that you'd think it was something huge like Star Wars/Disney or Harry Potter.:lol

Granted, Batman anything is obviously worth a lot of money, but '66 TV Batman specifically has to be relative chump change in comparison to the bigger franchises out there. It's worth a great deal of money, but still, I'd bet regular comics Batman is worth more these days by some fair margin. They should just go 50/50 and call it a day. :lol

What's really amusing to me about the rights issues between the two studio is that you'd think it was something huge like Star Wars/Disney or Harry Potter.:lol

Granted, Batman anything is obviously worth a lot of money, but '66 TV Batman specifically has to be relative chump change in comparison to the bigger franchises out there. It's worth a great deal of money, but still, I'd bet regular comics Batman is worth more these days by some fair margin. They should just go 50/50 and call it a day. :lol

Batman '66 is a huge cash cow that hasn't been tapped. Every boomer collector will be on this in a way you whipper snappers can't imagine. As a matter of fact, I'm way more excited for the HT '66 Batmobile than I am for any of the Burton-era stuff.

Batman '66 is a huge cash cow that hasn't been tapped. Every boomer collector will be on this in a way you whipper snappers can't imagine. As a matter of fact, I'm way more excited for the HT '66 Batmobile than I am for any of the Burton-era stuff.

Don't generalize us whipper snappers, Professor. 5 year old me was eating this stuff up between Batman:The Animated Series episodes. This is one of my most anticipated lines. When I think Burton, I think 89, not Returns, so that one's like last on my list, behind this and Arkham City.

LOL, I love how people are taking pics of all the Iron Man stuff and we're ducking and diving trying to see over their shoulders at the camp duo in the Satin capes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back