Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I had just bought this guy when he first came out. Leo was released right around the time I began collecting, and b/c I was a newb he kind of slipped under my radar. To be honest if it were just the money and potential for re-issue I would totally jump on this bad boy no questions asked, but all of that and the fact that he has a rubber body kind of pushes me away. I know he's held up so far, but we all know that rubber has a short expiration date.

Dracula, you might have luck getting a cheaper one on he Hot Toys Onlinestore that some of us have started buying from.

£400 seems a lot. $400 is not do bad I think.

Dracula, you might have luck getting a cheaper one on he Hot Toys Onlinestore that some of us have started buying from.

£400 seems a lot. $400 is not do bad I think.

But isn't that store located in Hong Kong? If so I would have to pay customs in my country, which is about 30% plus a small fee that the postal office takes. I'd prefer to buy from somewhere within the european union to avoid any problems.

Edit: After doing some math I realized that it would be cheaper even with the added 30%. But I now see that the figure is sold out... :(

https://www.hottoysonlinestore.com/hot-toys-king-leonidas-300/

Last edited:
But isn't that store located in Hong Kong? If so I would have to pay customs in my country, which is about 30% plus a small fee that the postal office takes. I'd prefer to buy from somewhere within the european union to avoid any problems.

Edit: After doing some math I realized that it would be cheaper even with the added 30%. But I now see that the figure is sold out... :(

I'm not surprised, it was a super good price at $399.

Bummer it sold out! They can and do mark the packaging is such a wasy as to avoid costumes. I avoided it with my Predator.

The head sculpt is not fitted into the neck joint properly, so the neck looks super-long :)

Yep, giraffe-necking to the extreme :lol I hate when collectors don't know how to properly pose their figures, especially with masterpieces like King Leo :gah:

Yep, giraffe-necking to the extreme :lol I hate when collectors don't know how to properly pose their figures, especially with masterpieces like King Leo :gah:

Stuff likes that does make me wonder about some collectors.

My best example of that, Battle Cat's Helmet. Dude's just cannot seem to put it in properly despite being pretty obvious how it's supposed to look.

Stuff likes that does make me wonder about some collectors.

My best example of that, Battle Cat's Helmet. Dude's just cannot seem to put it in properly despite being pretty obvious how it's supposed to look.

Exactly, I think it's just collectors who are really lazy and don't care to put any effort into properly posing their figures... they treat them like cheap toys and not like the expensive works of art like they are :slap

Lol, the Hot Toys Online Store closed down... No point in waiting for an answer from them about the King.

Back