Hot Toys 2 Face Harvey Dent $49.99 + $5.99 s/h

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it depends on how you look at it. I personally think they could have done more to his outfit really...

well it's either the charater that sells the collectable e.g. House comes to mind and Two-face proofs it being the counter example of a rather weak character resulting in poor sales of the figure
or the collectable itself better impress big time then it cna sell even if the character sucks e.g. Abigale Whistler.. clothing is amazing, sculpt is unbelievable and the accessories are plenty.... so tempting to grab it
:borg:

Might have been a cancellation, but it is definitely sold out now.

In fact, I'm not sure gohastings will even be able to fulfill the order I placed a couple of days ago, as it has not shipped yet. Maybe they have better inventory tracking through amazon, but when I order through them directly, it tends to be a crapshoot--sometimes they will oversell or not correctly inventory the items. Oh well, here's hoping.

I placed an order for Two Face as well, and it has already shipped. Glad I did too as we all see it has sold out at Hastings already. $50 was too good a deal to pass up. The really cool news is that I used a special hotel gift card promotion through Amazon I earned from business trips...so I'm getting Harvey free of charge.:hi5:

Kind of glad I waited to pick it up till now.:ccheerlea

I placed an order for Two Face as well, and it has already shipped. Glad I did too as we all see it has sold out at Hastings already. $50 was too good a deal to pass up. The really cool news is that I used a special hotel gift card promotion through Amazon I earned from business trips...so I'm getting Harvey free of charge.:hi5:

Kind of glad I waited to pick it up till now.:ccheerlea

Wait a minute, you're that guy who always gets free figures through a hotel aren't you?! :monkey4

I guess it depends on how you look at it. I personally think they could have done more to his outfit really...

They could have done more with Batman's outfit? Is that what you're saying? Maybe something like this:

Batman-and-robin-screen-2.jpg

I just received mine today. It was just shipped a couple of days ago and was shipped parcel post but I surprisingly received it today.
The box is a little dinged up but is pretty good overall.
Everything is in good condition and is there so I am very satisfied.
The only odd thing I noticed is that the figure only had 2 twisty ties holding it in. 2 tied to his feat but there are holes in the packaging for others. The box was still sealed so it doesn't look like it has been opened before. I don't really care if it has because as I said everything is here and in great condition I just find this a little odd.

I got my shipping notice! :rock

Thanks to spect for posting it and thanx to Galactiboy for calling me and leaving me a voicemail (which no one does anymore) telling me to pick him up. :yess:

Wait a minute, you're that guy who always gets free figures through a hotel aren't you?! :monkey4

:wave

Yeah, I've gotten a few from points and whatnot. But to my defense I also spend about 23 weeks a year on the road, which sucks. I'm in hotels a lot...playing with my free $100+ superhero dollies!!:nana::rotfl;)

They could have done more with Batman's outfit? Is that what you're saying? Maybe something like this:

God man...why did Clooney ever agree to do a Batman movie during that time?!?!? :slap

I just received mine today. It was just shipped a couple of days ago and was shipped parcel post but I surprisingly received it today.
The box is a little dinged up but is pretty good overall.
Everything is in good condition and is there so I am very satisfied.
The only odd thing I noticed is that the figure only had 2 twisty ties holding it in. 2 tied to his feat but there are holes in the packaging for others. The box was still sealed so it doesn't look like it has been opened before. I don't really care if it has because as I said everything is here and in great condition I just find this a little odd.

I think some Hasting's display these figures in a case possibly. I read what you said about it being sealed so that doesn't make sense here but just seems to be the consensus for what some of us have rec'd from them. My local Hasting's doesn't display them though, they are all in the boxes so who knows...cheap is cheap right? :dunno:lol

Side note, but man I love that you have Nova as your Avatar. Is he making a comeback or something?

I used to collect The New Warriors and I always liked Nova, even before that. Why? :lol I don't know...he's not super cool or anything, I guess I always thought his costume was kind of unique and cool.

I was talking about Two Face's outfit.......

:wave

Yeah, I've gotten a few from points and whatnot. But to my defense I also spend about 23 weeks a year on the road, which sucks. I'm in hotels a lot...playing with my free $100+ superhero dollies!!:nana::rotfl;)

23 weeks? Wow..... that's a lot.

On the other hand though, playing with figures in hotels = :rotfl

Back