Alien Anthology on Blu-Ray the Amazon DOTD $19.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Anthology-Blu-ray-Sigourney-Weaver/dp/B001AQO3QA/ref=xs_gb_gateway_title_A2VO4O5B0TXI7U?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1411384142&pf_rd_s=right-blog-0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0XGHZMSW8DDP8S60NEQM"]Alien Anthology [Blu-ray] (2010)[/ame]

I ordered it yesterday. I haven't seen Alien in probably 20 years. Looking forward to seeing it again. (I think I saw Aliens 3 in theaters... don't remember hardly anything from any of the movies).

Yeah, I would have picked that up if I didn't already have it. Got the Coen Bros. box set today. Been eyeing it up for awhile. I actually wanted it last year but my wife didn't get the hint, so I took the initiative :lol Miller's Crossing, Fargo, and Raising Arizona are three of their very best films IMO. And Blood Simple is very good, with a hilarious commentary track (if it has the one the DVD had).

I am hoping they will do a volume 2 with Barton Fink, Lebowski, and a couple of others. They can skip Hudsucker Proxy, though. I need to upgrade more of my old Coen DVDs.

Even though it's not the greatest in terms of extras, the Big Lebowski blu ray that came out a while ago had great box art.

Back