Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both those set ups look good. I should have mine next week. I think. Soon anyway. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Nice set up again Kev, and that's an interesting way to rig it up Anthony!

I added this and Arc Stark to my workshop display and I'm almost done getting everything just right. Hopefully I can catch some decent enough pics to post tomorrow

I tried to get some decent pics of the whole set up but it's time to change the batteries on the HOA. Maybe I should have checked that out before I rearranged the whole friggin' workshop :monkey1

Yea I did the same the other day. Lol this thing is neat o!

It really is awesome, so much nicer in hand and a steal for $150. The only thing is that you need to have the Tony Stark Arc Reactor creation figure and the accessories pack (at least) to make this diorama look good. Definitely digging the setups with the HoA in the background as well! None of the pictures or videos will really prepare you for the lights. All the colors, all the mini spot lights and all the wires, wow. It's really a masterpiece diorama. Too bad you need those 2 other things to actually "complete" it.

I"ll join the party here, posted a similar pic in the Stark thread. This is a great piece and I have Banner and the IM3 accessory set in route to complete my workshop setup for the time being.
View attachment 181847

Good man! I've got an almost identical setup but didn't think to put Banner in there as well. Also I do have 2 chairs that I got from OneSixthKit so I could use the other one with Banner. He's going for really cheap now on SS, maybe I'll just grab another so I don't have to move him from my Avengers display.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone. I really appreciate it. I ordered this piece today. I'll order that power supply today as well.

Just picked this up I used a universal power adapter from best buy $14.99 set to 4.5v image.jpg

Back