• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys 1/6 MMS90 P1 Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is my HT P1 Predator. I bought this brand new from Sideshow back then. I posed him once and he's been in my glass display case ever since. As always, smoke/pet free home and away from direct sunlight. He is in perfect condition. All his joints are tight and nothing is broken or loose. I took off his x3 bone necklaces to use on a custom, other than that all his other accessories are included. Original box and packaging are all in very good condition as well. Price of $175 shipped within the US. Paypal only. This will be shipped UPS Ground with tracking number provided. I have positive feedback on this forum and my ebay ID is pineapple347.

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Last edited:
Once again a deal of the century pops up on a non pay week. Great price and shouldn't be too long before this goes.

If I didn't already have one on display and another still sealed in the box, I would be on this. Great price! Good luck on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back