1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Busts Series II - Possible Shotgun figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocbolt

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Series II of the 1/6 Busts were posted on Hot Toy's Facebook, including Shotgun and Shades. Here's hoping these might proceed a full Shotgun figure!

Also in the set are Mark VII, Python (20), Hot Rod (22), Disco (27), Jack (28) and a clear Mark 42.

U3TUB2Q.jpg

Qyx6XPQ.jpg

z4wYnFH.jpg

Series II of the 1/6 Busts were posted on Hot Toy's Facebook, including Shotgun and Shades. Here's hoping these might proceed a full Shotgun figure!

Also in the set are Mark VII, Python (20), Hot Rod (22), Disco (27), Jack (28) and a clear Mark 42.

U3TUB2Q.jpg

Qyx6XPQ.jpg

z4wYnFH.jpg

Awesome stuff and a great share dude... much appreciated

These are actually pretty cool. I'm pretty much done with the full figures for now and certainly don't want to spend $200+ a pop. These will be great ways to augment the collection with more armors without breaking the bank.

I'll buy a figure of any suit that Tony actually wore during IM3 and Shotgun was one of my favorites of all of them. I'm pretty confident that they will make a full 1/6 figure of it. I would also like to see Nightclub get produced.

I'd rather have it plastic. As nice as the armour is £215 is a lot for a diecast figure for an armour that wasn't onscreen much. £165 or less is what i'd pay so plastic for me.

While I agree they are expensive and sure it wasnt featured much I hope to get more Iron Man armors in Diecast, OK so maybe not Shotgun but the MK VII and and MK III/IV

Personally I could live without anymore diecast figures, not a fan of the soft edges and big gaps for joints at the hips.

Shotgun would probably be the only other IM3 full figure I'd buy. I'm still waiting for HT to do a nice Pepper figure.

Back