1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell, the deluxe version is based on Sideshow's mythos Boba? Aren't Sideshow doing their own Mythos 1/6 Boba? Strange move by Hot Toys, wouldn't have thought competition between the two would go this far.

Where do you guys think the price will land on? Maby 240$ for the base figure and 260$ for the exclusive?
I'm no expert but I believe it's based off the prototype versions of Fett before the esb release.

Easy pass on this one. No need for an ESB Boba+ROTJ Boba. Moreover we have Palpi, Royal Guards, C3PO and Poe around the corner...
I think that except from die-hard fans of Boba, most of us will stick to the ROTJ version.

I know it's cost effective for them to reuse the helmet but come on! Missed the mark again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

4d4f000f481aca5a9736c0300d7d0c48.jpg

4b6ebb2482ba472c37daa88ec5012d3e.jpg

Pretty happy with my sixth scale Fetts. I have the 1/4 HT as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's cost effective for them to reuse the helmet but come on! Missed the mark again.

Yeah but cost effective shouldn't even come into it when they will probably be trying to charge close to $300 for the deluxe version.

The additional deluxe helmet actually looks better than the standard one.

I'm pretty excited. Esb is GOAT. The deluxe is kind of a let down but at least it saves me $.

I skipped the ROTJ Fett because I was perfectly happy with my Sideshow ESB Fett. But the deluxe definitely tempts me to sell the SS one and get this instead.

I think I'm going to wait to see what the Sideshows Mythos version is going to look like first before I invest into this version. It'll be my first Boba Fett

I don’t think this looks very good. Helmet wasn’t fixed. Proportions look weird to me still, and the shoulder armor isn’t right. I know, I’m terrible.

Noticed the stand? It looks like HT reversed from crotch grab to waist grab for this release. Weird.

This is exactly what I thought at first too, but looking at that pic from Secret Base, the deluxe comes with two helmets. The second helmet "appears" to be more flared out and accurate to ESB. If the that helmet is a more accurate version to ESB, I'm in.

Of course the suit looks to me that it needs to be more blue for the ESB. So, still might have to dye that?

As a boba fan boy. I gotta have this one too. Helmet doesn’t look quite right. Maybe I’ll just throw my medicom one on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven't resolved the issue of the "Range Finder" stem being too long either. Pretty lazy work if you ask me.

Is the helmet definitely the same mold? The vertical black part of the T visor seems wider on this one. Can't tell if the whole thing is slightly tweaked but it does still look off. Was hoping I would dig this one more after selling off the ROTJ version.

another one huh?

but we can't get a 2-pack R2-D2 & C3PO from a New Hope.

Back