1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does the rifle barrel seem to small. I've looked at th he photos from empire and something seemed squiffy. But I also thought Chewies bowcaster seemed a little too small too
47174b20d2169aadf08c65d11002cd13.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

Honestly i can't tell if it's two different rifles or just a photo angle.

boba esb.jpg

How come Hasbro is capable of replicating the perfect Boba Fett helmet sculpt in 3 3/4" scale, released this year and still available for a couple of bucks at retail, yet Hot Toys couldn't?

No joke. Hot Toys most likely just doesn't care.

That, and Hasbro probably used a scan of the real helmet, like their new 40th BS Vader.

Look forward to getting the Deluxe ESB to add to my ROTJ. Also Mythos. On the Fence about Animated Debut.

Can never have enough Boba Fett's.

Not sure my wallet can take multiples of the same character, especially with all the upcoming unique SW releases. I think I'll stick with my ROTJ Fett; everyone that looks at my collection wouldn't know the difference anyway. I get where HT is coming from, from a $$$ perspective, but I'd prefer they put their efforts into something we haven't seen before.

Now I have to buy Han in carbonite [emoji851][emoji36][emoji23]

Sent from a point in space and time

Not sure my wallet can take multiples of the same character, especially with all the upcoming unique SW releases. I think I'll stick with my ROTJ Fett; everyone that looks at my collection wouldn't know the difference anyway. I get where HT is coming from a $$$ perspective, but I'd prefer they put their efforts into something we haven't seen before.

This entire post 100%.

Already having the ROTJ version, the right looking helmet was always going to be the deal maker or breaker for me on this figure. It's strange that in this day and age they still have problems in this area. Oh well at least I save some pennys.

(DUPLICATE POST)

Attachments

• htboba1.jpg
    htboba1.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 539
  • htboba2.jpg
    htboba2.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Already having the ROTJ version, the right looking helmet was always going to be the deal maker or breaker for me on this figure. It's strange that in this day and age they still have problems in this area. Oh well at least I save some pennys.

I missed out on the ROTJ and I'm not one for paying for figures at an increased price on the after market. I really want a Boba Fett figure but the helmet and colours looks so off on this one. ESB is my preferred look for him over ROTJ as well.

I think it looks really good at angled poses like in these images but face on (in the small view on the second image) it looks way off.
View attachment 386691
View attachment 386693

What the hell, the deluxe version is based on Sideshow's mythos Boba? Aren't Sideshow doing their own Mythos 1/6 Boba? Strange move by Hot Toys, wouldn't have thought competition between the two would go this far.

Where do you guys think the price will land on? Maby 240$ for the base figure and 260$ for the exclusive?

Lol.. happy my deluxe ROTJ Boba, at least with that $260 price tag it comes with very high quality sarlacc pit diorma base. I would laugh if this ESB deluxe comes near that price range

That alternative armor is a pleasant surprise and looks great. It's got me wondering if I need two of these.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back