1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to transfer my SS Fett on a better body. Does anyone know how that works; considering the back armor piece is held in place with screws on the figure. Not sure if ppl just ditched the screws or drilled holes in the back of the other body.

I used an extra dx07 body I had to put the SS boba together on. instead of the screws I used those circle Velcro patches to hold the back plate and down along with doing the same for the rocket so it don't bounce up and down to where the rocket always seem to slip off those clips and drive me crazy.

3d1587bccf6089e79f1a39947be9ae48.jpg

I tell you spray paint came out perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

damn i really need to buy a good camera

Such a nice figure! Love the realism of the outfitt, and also the extras you get through the deluxe! The colour scheme and battle damage look is better than expected.

Though I have a few issues... First thing I noticed during unboxing was that he suffers from the not - so - center chest piece disease :gah: Another thing found was the blaster... The leather stripe has been bent, most likely because someone at the factory didn't know how to pack it properly... :( Anyone got an idea on how these issues might be resolved? IMG_9553.jpgIMG_9544.jpgIMG_9540.jpg

Such a nice figure! Love the realism of the outfitt, and also the extras you get through the deluxe! The colour scheme and battle damage look is better than expected.

Though I have a few issues... First thing I noticed during unboxing was that he suffers from the not - so - center chest piece disease :gah: Another thing found was the blaster... The leather stripe has been bent, most likely because someone at the factory didn't know how to pack it properly... :( Anyone got an idea on how these issues might be resolved? View attachment 428675View attachment 428676View attachment 428677

My ROTJ Fett suffered from the wonky chest piece. The strap on the rifle for my ESB Fett has one kink in it, I just kept pinching the strap softly to straighten out the kink, though mine was not nearly as bad as yours. Could ask for a replacement or spend the $25 and get one off Toy Anxiety.

Though I have a few issues... First thing I noticed during unboxing was that he suffers from the not - so - center chest piece disease :gah:

His chest piece is supposed to look like that. It's one of HT's signature details they get right while screwing up something else that is more obvious lol

I'm not the biggest Boba Fett fan, but this latest offering from Hot Toys is one of my current favourites.

IMG_1048.JPG

I already have ROTJ version. For those that own both versions, is this one worth getting as well?

Guess it depends on how much you love the character or if you have a preferred version of the character. I prefer the ESB look, I think the ESB figure has better proportions and a better helmet in terms of sculpt. The DX set is nice for all the extra armor pieces that you could also use with your ROTJ figure, I'd say it's worth it.

Thanks! Try wrapping it round the arm the wires should hold it in place.:duff

The leather stripe has been bent, most likely because someone at the factory didn't know how to pack it properly... :( Anyone got an idea on how these issues might be resolved? View attachment 428677
Easy fix! Just remove the little plastic adjustable sling piece, lay it down flat on a surface, put a t-shirt on top of it and then do a little bit of ironing. I've done it a hundred times with stuff like that and it easily smoothes out all of the creases without damaging the faux leather.

Easy fix! Just remove the little plastic adjustable sling piece, lay it down flat on a surface, put a t-shirt on top of it and then do a little bit of ironing. I've done it a hundred times with stuff like that and it easily smoothes out all of the creases without damaging the faux leather.

Wow, thanks for the tip! Will try that soon! What heat would you recommend on the iron?

f070ba08cd003203a6c822f1d8dbf1f5.jpg

I just received my second figure from Hong Kong I have to admit the color is a lot better to my eyes and it's a lot dirtier is this second batch? Or am I California dreaming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back