• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys 1/6 Batman OC, BR joker, Ironman mI & III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bambooluv

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking to finish out a big project and need funds fast. Sorry not looking for any trades. All the collectibles were opened once for inspection, they were all never displayed, stored in cool climate controlled smoke free home. Prices include paypal and shipping to conus. If someone wants to buy more then one or all together I will make an awesome deal. Let me know guys.

Pete

Ironman Mark III
Asking sold
CIMG0635.jpg

Ironman Mark I
Asking sold
CIMG0636.jpg

Batman Original Costume
Asking sold
CIMG0637.jpg

Joker Bank Robber Outfit
Asking sold
CIMG0638.jpg

CIMG0634.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, someone MIGHT want to jump on this OC Bats.....

Yea I did a quick search to gauge pricing and Im not looking to make tons of money versus what I paid just offering it to members at a good price so I can move it quick.

PM sent on OC bats

Edit: Pick me, pick me. I won't flip, will be on shelf next to jokers

No ____, might get it just to flip :monkey3

The thought did go through my mind :monkey3.... Great figure though. Never even thought of getting the DX with this on my shelf.

PM sent on OC bats

Edit: Pick me, pick me. I won't flip, will be on shelf next to jokers

If you get this Mesa it's going to be the best $200 you've ever spent. Really nice figure..... Definitely would make up for Hastings cancelling your Hellboy.

The thought did go through my mind :monkey3.... Great figure though. Never even thought of getting the DX with this on my shelf.

If you get this Mesa it's going to be the best $200 you've ever spent. Really nice figure..... Definitely would make up for Hastings cancelling your Hellboy.

Yea man, super deal for that price! Especially since Bats was never displayed. Nice :rock

damn, that's the best price I've seen on OC bats in a long time. Congrats to whoever gets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back