Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I see pic of the quarter scale Boba, the more I really want him. I hadn't planned on adding anymore quarter scale figures past Vader, however, I may have to save my pennies for one.

I would say there's a good possibility, however, we still haven't got the quarter scale Stormtrooper or Kylo Ren yet

The trooper I?ve wanted so badly. I wanted Boba, Vader, and stormtrooper quarter scales. Arguably the three most iconic designs from the SW franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I see pic of the quarter scale Boba, the more I really want him. I hadn't planned on adding anymore quarter scale figures past Vader, however, I may have to save my pennies for one.

8e124b595161bc7331270e27d14ec243.jpg

bbcf3ce11fb3897c57d9fda9fcdf7255.jpg

He?s definitely a great piece and would go well with that equally amazing Vader.

I wonder if we will get a Mandalorian Quarter Scale?

I would almost guarantee it at this point. They see how crazy everyone is going over the 1/6 Mando and child and have to assume they'll make a similar offering in 1/4 scale. They've already stated that a 1/4 child is coming and it would be surprising if it was offered by itself.

Just got my shipping notice for Boba... he arrives on Thursday!

Unlike the usual deliveries, I will definitely be home on that day to sign for him. And the day after... and the day after that....

Where did you order Boba from? Thanks!

He was offered for a VERY limited time through Sideshow Collectibles... not sure how long. I even used $55 worth of Reward Points! They must have found a few in a corner of one of their warehouses. He was listed as SOLD OUT about an hour or so after I ordered. I was alerted to the offering in a Facebook Sideshow collecting group posting.

I've never ordered anything with a LOW QUANTITIES alert. After putting it into my cart, I had 4 minutes before it would have been taken out of my cart.

I passed on him initially... money was a bit tight back then. I have since purchased the QS Vader. Can't wait to display them together!

Last edited:
He was offered for a VERY limited time through Sideshow Collectibles... not sure how long. I even used $55 worth of Reward Points! They must have found a few in a corner of one of their warehouses. He was listed as SOLD OUT about an hour or so after I ordered. I was alerted to the offering in a Facebook Sideshow collecting group posting.

I've never ordered anything with a LOW QUANTITIES alert. After putting it into my cart, I had 4 minutes before it would would have been taken out of my cart.

I passed on him initially... money was a bit tight back then. I have since purchased the QS Vader. Can't wait to display them together!
Awesome! So you were one of the lucky ones able to get one from SSC. Congrats!

I have owned this figure once before and sold it because i needed urgent funds. He was readily available and was always cheap in price.

Sadly , because the hype over the Mandalorian, 1/4 scale Boba's price shot up by triple and sold out most places.

One listing i saw was going for over 2700.00 AUD ( 1900.00 USD approx. ) I think its atrocious that scumbag scalpers feel they can overcharge this much just because of hype.

Any how i was able to get one for about 400 USD and I am glad to have it back . It goes great with Vader 1/4 scale.

The visor is a tad too wide i agree, but its about the angle you view it at . Some shots it looks right others it doesnt .

Some people hate the base but i think its great and one of the best hot toys has done. The figure is excellent and mostly accurate. Anyone sitting on the fence , you will love this piece.

Back