1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Looks like Sideshow received their shipment! :banana

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

My display of DX17 & 18

128020258_10217341167751150_825800813786825043_o.jpg

I think I may have my first HT factory error I’ve ever had. Does anyone else’s Qira have this notch sticking out of her elbow?

2-CDB1-AA0-C975-4-BC7-8546-62-C0-A7-C2-FC6-C.jpg

392-D265-C-9-AC5-4-DAD-9-E98-2-E7-D225-DEBA4.jpg

I think I may have my first HT factory error I?ve ever had. Does anyone else?s Qira have this notch sticking out of her elbow?

2-CDB1-AA0-C975-4-BC7-8546-62-C0-A7-C2-FC6-C.jpg

392-D265-C-9-AC5-4-DAD-9-E98-2-E7-D225-DEBA4.jpg

Mine has it too.

Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Its the handle of her gun. smh

Oh! Ok. Thanks for the reassurance. The more I looked at it, the less like extra flash material it looked. Certainly and odd sculpting choice though.

I figured it was a Kenner lightsaber arm

Arriving later today, cant wait.

Sweet, Toyswonderland is sending me a replacement head for this.

My most anticipated figure of the year is finally here.

Q0PZUM7.png

All of these pictures are excellent! Easily one of my favorite figures, the head sculpt is amazing.

All of these pictures are excellent! Easily one of my favorite figures, the head sculpt is amazing.

Agreed. It looks way more detailed and realistic vs DX17.

This just arrived with Ikon collectables in Australia so that means popcultcha orders should be in any day now.

I love this figure.maul 01 sized.jpg

Looking good! These latest shots are really showing off how excellent and detailed that headsculpt is. All that scarring, the snapped, uneven horns...and the eyes really sell it this time.

Got some more waiting to do here so keep the cool shots coming!

Mine has shipped from SS. Can’t wait to get him.

I sense a saber battle between Solo Maul and ATOTC ObiWan in the near future.

Fantastic shot! Looks like a movie still.
I too hope to love it in the new year:)

To me, that looks very much like the fighting Naboo Maul attitude backlit in the movie... which is why I got this head for my DX17.
I was close to just picking up the head, but after seeing how great the figure turned out from all the videos and pics...it's a must have now

Back