Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Joker 2.0 and widow are clearing customs for alot of sellers in the UK so I would imagine BW will be sometime next week due to the bank holiday for Modelzone, unless it arrives into them later today.

Excellent.
I also just called a store on spec and they have a Hawkeye on the shelf.
Retail price...
I'm going to call them back in half an hour to see if they will post it to me.
If not, I am going to go there tomorrow if I have to catch a plane, lol.
It's been an exciting week for Hot Toys.

Excellent.
I also just called a store on spec and they have a Hawkeye on the shelf.
Retail price...
I'm going to call them back in half an hour to see if they will post it to me.
If not, I am going to go there tomorrow if I have to catch a plane, lol.
It's been an exciting week for Hot Toys.

Hawkeye at retail. that would be a score considering he is very hard to come by other than evilbay prices.

I hope you do, my friend. I was not disappointed in the least.

Got it.
Card has just been processed.
Ex-display Hawkeye from Forbidden Planet Belfast. One of our members here mentioned in passing that the figure was there. I gave them a call and did a deal for it.

tumblr_m6v4x48Rm41rzve6xo1_500.gif

@username - congrats on Hawkeye!

Modelzone posted pics on Twitter of their Joker 2.0 stock arriving and I could make out they've also got their stock of Black Widow!

So should see her next week!

Modelzone posted pics on Twitter of their Joker 2.0 stock arriving and I could make out they've also got their stock of Black Widow!

Hopefully OSB isn't too far behind :) will need to change my postage address tho...

LOL, believe they call it, addiction - :panic:

Got it.
Card has just been processed.
Ex-display Hawkeye from Forbidden Planet Belfast. One of our members here mentioned in passing that the figure was there. I gave them a call and did a deal for it.

tumblr_m6v4x48Rm41rzve6xo1_500.gif

So happy you got retail hawkeye, Sir. So hard to come by this days for retail.

So happy you got retail hawkeye, Sir. So hard to come by this days for retail.

Thanks! I am happy about it too.

Sweet.
You shall not be disappointed with BW.
I have mine standing at the front of the display of Tony, Cap and Fury.
And shortly there will be a Hawkeye joining them.

anyone having any issues with the suit being damaged after staying in a pose for too long. Just changed my widow's pose but don't really want to damage the suit

anyone having any issues with the suit being damaged after staying in a pose for too long. Just changed my widow's pose but don't really want to damage the suit

the suit is actually strechie... waaaaaay more strechie that phicen's bloodrayne suit, the break right in the box and would not fit. -_-

Look up for "black widow extreme poses hot toys" and you will find a few.

Back