Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gijoe_scarlett_4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great news that Sideshow will ship soon, I got my Hot Toys TDKR Bane notice from SS too so it will be an expensive but great March.

Scarlett from GI Joe rise of Cobra,, could give Scarjo's Black Widow a run for the money on the hotness meter. And i just realized from this picture that she's now on SyFy channel on a show called Continuim as the star. I don't think she's in the new GI Joe movie reprising the Scarlett role ?

Got my charge notice....Credit cards should have available funds for this order by Wednesday, March 13, 2013.

:lecture Sculpt looks a little off and the hair doesn't look real.

:panic:

gijoe_scarlett_4.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:rotfl I almost thought that you thought that this was a figure... when it's the real actress from the Joe movie lol ! But my email just made that Ding sound , I looked and I got my notice for the Widow too ! The Avengers 1/6th scale are really starting to look assembled !!

Scarlett from GI Joe rise of Cobra,, could give Scarjo's Black Widow a run for the money on the hotness meter. And i just realized from this picture that she's now on SyFy channel on a show called Continuim as the star. I don't think she's in the new GI Joe movie reprising the Scarlett role ?
She was the only watchable thing in that movie to me. :lol Unfortunately, she isn't back for the new one, so no chance of a figure of her (although it seems HT wants to avoid making females from the Joe license anyway).

On topic, I really hope this means BW will ship soon, my first Avengers figure. :)

Last edited:
No Notice here either and my PO went up minutes after SS posted her. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

Wifey just said that we got notice that BW should arrive at our house around 3/13! Woooot!!!

Let the rain (downpour) of Springtime HT figures begin!

Back