Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty new to this myself, but from what I've read I believe they come out about 3 weeks before the figures are released to the public. A guy named OMG usually does some of the best, his photos of the Hawkeye figure were what sold me on even buying it. Before seeing his photos, I was just kind of "meh" on the figure. His photos really showed what an amazing piece it was.

His photos are truly amazing! I can't wait to see his photography of this one as well! :clap

I'm pretty new to this myself, but from what I've read I believe they come out about 3 weeks before the figures are released to the public. A guy named OMG usually does some of the best, his photos of the Hawkeye figure were what sold me on even buying it. Before seeing his photos, I was just kind of "meh" on the figure. His photos really showed what an amazing piece it was.

The OMG! not "a guy named OMG" :lecture

meh....posting my response after checking out the ETA on my order

hoping it would be arrive before x-mas

dibs on Iron Man 3 coming out before this gets shipped

SC = :clap

Ha ill make an unboxing video and take pics of her zipped both ways. I can never find videos or pics of people doing this, they either talk about it being unzipped it or have already done it. Im not gonna have her displayed like the metal gear solid boss. That thing needs to zip up pronto

You want to zip her all the way up??? To quote Black Widow: "I-I don't see how that's a party?!"

Zipping her all the way down on the other hand.....

Fwiw, I'm still pissed that they haven't shown a single photo of her butt. I mean, they showed it in every single photo and drawing of her for the movie!?!

You want to zip her all the way up??? To quote Black Widow: "I-I don't see how that's a party?!"

Zipping her all the way down on the other hand.....

Fwiw, I'm still pissed that they haven't shown a single photo of her butt. I mean, they showed it in every single photo and drawing of her for the movie!?!

Here you go
scarjo%20nate%2013feb12%2017.jpg

Back