Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res (post 1263)

1445088dsol8diou2zdpp9.jpg

144522am7nk1lqa5jk18n7.jpg

14453680gzu0ci50xngyu0.jpg

1445482gahmz2gvuga25zh.jpg

1446019gzeihxs9gp5p5d9.jpg

144614c4rcpfjf4ssr48zm.jpg

144628889q5s9g55g5pqgx.jpg

144644jq4cbr22s2jf42lw.jpg

144656vvzslskzv0lb26vm.jpg

144708jyl84kzggewccb9j.jpg

WTF! Huge amount of people PO BW ... I dont even got a chance. :panic::panic::panic:

Is that the RE Jill Battlesuit body? Looks good, but too skinny. IM2 body with a B(.)(.)B lift would've been perfect. This one has no B(.)(.)BS and ScarJo definitely has B(*)(*)BS... guess it got a little chilly while I was typing that last part... :)

Mayim Bialik

picture.php

I do see a little Nicole Kidman in the sculpt (jaw). I see Naomi Watts too (eyes, maybe; not sure). The first BW also looks more like Johanssen in the mouth, but she's still the first person I see in this sculpt. The others are an afterthought.

They could definitely make improvements between now and shipping (in the body too). They don't need to. It's a beautiful figure as is.

I see a little bit of Nichole Kidman in the sculpt but isn't that because scarjo and Kidman both have red hair, at times, and they have similar face structures?

There are a lot of people in the world who look very similar. Actors/actresses are no exception.

Haven't you ever had someone say to you, "You look just like someone I know", or, "You seriously have a twin running around somewhere?"

I can't tell you how many times people have said to me, "You look like Brecken Myers", or, "Hey you look like Sean Penn!"

Those two look similar but not really alike. I just have certain attributes of both or maybe they look like me. I don't know. But the point is yes, this sculpt has attributes of Kidman and Watts but is all scarjo.

Back