Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this in person at my local store and it is a really cool looking figure. Pictures don't it justice. I wanted to buy it but I don't have Hawkeye (and I'm not willing to pay crazy Ebay prices) and you really need both IMO.

I got BW independent of Hawkeye. With Hawkeye, I'm holding out hope of a more interesting costume in a future movie.

I got BW independent of Hawkeye. With Hawkeye, I'm holding out hope of a more interesting costume in a future movie.

I sold my Hawkeye. With the money I ordered a Hulk and still have money left for future purchases. I think the Hulk is the best companion piece to this beauty.

I've got both Hawkeye and Widow but I still think she can look good as a stand alone or with other members of the team other than him.

I've got both Hawkeye and Widow but I still think she can look good as a stand alone or with other members of the team other than him.

Totally agree! I only collect Iron Man and Black Widow. I only recently PO Mark VII. I was initially only to collect this BW for the Avengers and she can more than hold her own. I am trying to get a Loki scepter to round out her accessories. I am so happy with her, way better than IM2 Ver.

Ordered this the Other Day. Was Hard to Find somewhere that ships to Australia that wasnt sold out! since Sideshow Wouldnt ship it here, had to go to ebay and pay alittle bit more... sucked but kind of needed her to complete the Avengers Set im working on

Got mines today from Frank and Son for $240! Trying to work on her hair and pose. I have to copy that really good one a few pages back because its too epic to not use. :gah:

Ordered this the Other Day. Was Hard to Find somewhere that ships to Australia that wasnt sold out! since Sideshow Wouldnt ship it here, had to go to ebay and pay alittle bit more... sucked but kind of needed her to complete the Avengers Set im working on

popcultcha had them for preorder in Australia a while ago. I passed on that and went with BBTS thinking I would get it faster :rotfl

I really like those 'black marble' wall mounts you use to display your fine figures CBB, with the mini movie poster at the rear, they look really classy.

Thanks! :hi5:

Totally agree! I only collect Iron Man and Black Widow. I only recently PO Mark VII. I was initially only to collect this BW for the Avengers and she can more than hold her own. I am trying to get a Loki scepter to round out her accessories. I am so happy with her, way better than IM2 Ver.

Yes, much better than IM2 Widow. I agree with Mix Master though, she could use a little more meat on the bones. Still a nice looking toy.

That's interesting. I have preorder at BBTS for the older $190 price. I wonder if they'll honor that price? After seeing your post, I preordered a second at $240 just to cover my butt until I can contact them on Monday. Long time BBTS customer, never ran into this situation before.

BBTS will ALWAYS honor the price you pre-order at. If the price goes up, it doesn't affect your reserved figure's cost in any way.

Scarjo is so small and bony/fragile. how is she an avenger?

Naw,she juicy.

Scarlett+Johansson+Bikini+Photos.jpg

scarlett-johansson-bikini-0210-13-580x435.jpg

2Scarlett-Johansson-Bikini-070912-600x450.jpg

She may not be the She-Hulk, but she's hardly bony, She's got the curves and the figure does to if positioned right.

Couldn't resist picking her up, she'll be next to Iron Man MK V, and Hulk when he's released.

2IcyowZ.jpg

xkUAV3c.jpg

I still want to pick up a sniper rifle, and a AK-47 for her though, and I thought maybe the Metal Gear Boss black cape thing, I just need to stop making big purchases so I can make a few smaller ones.

Saw her displayed today at a retailer. She does have some good curves. As another poster says, its mostly about how you pose the figure.

Besides, those beach pics show that the real Scarjo isn't flawless. But Black Widow is. (See every comi c featuring her ever published!)

Back