Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fury was the only one with a headset.
And yet he seems to talk into the radio regardless.
None of the rest of them ever wear a headset but they still talk as though everyone can hear them...
:rotfl

I thought that was strange in the film as well. I think it was probably an old Star Trek idea that they had the communicators sewed or attached to their clothing or uniforms some how. :lol

Probably Tony's was either in the helmet or IM's suit or maybe in the black clothing he wore underneath.

I thought that was strange in the film as well. I think it was probably an old Star Trek idea that they had the communicators sewed or attached to their clothing or uniforms some how. :lol

Probably Tony's was either in the helmet or IM's suit or maybe in the black clothing he wore underneath.

Yeah but that doesn't explain Cap putting his hand to his ear when he talks.
It would have been explained away if they all had the tiniest little ear buds in.
But they don't..

Yeah but that doesn't explain Cap putting his hand to his ear when he talks.
It would have been explained away if they all had the tiniest little ear buds in.
But they don't..

It is S.H.I.E.L.D. who knows if they just implanted the communicating devices in their heads forever like the government did with Spike in implanting the chip in his brain from BTVS :rotfl

You've noticed Hulk didn't need one. That would've been hilarious.

Did Thor have one? I don't seem to remember him communicating with anyone like that, maybe because he wasn't from Earth.

Did Thor have one? I don't seem to remember him communicating with anyone like that, maybe because he wasn't from Earth.
V55PE.gif

:lol

It is S.H.I.E.L.D. who knows if they just implanted the communicating devices in their heads forever like the government did with Spike in implanting the chip in his brain from BTVS :rotfl

You've noticed Hulk didn't need one. That would've been hilarious.

Yeah, Thor and Hulk didn't have one. Iron Man of course can hack into any communications via his suit.

Yeah, Thor and Hulk didn't have one. Iron Man of course can hack into any communications via his suit.

You could explain Cap having comms gear in his helmet(That magically transforms into a hood when he takes it off...), but when he takes it off, he still touches his ear to talk...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDajL441mZc[/ame]

I ordered BW when she was made available then only ordered Coulson(SWEARING those were the only Avengers i would buy).
Then my Brother bought me Nick Fury.
And then i pre-ordered the MKVII.
And have Cap on the way...
I doubt i'll ever be able to pick up Hawkeye.
And i definitely don't want Hulk.
But i will likely end up getting Thor too.
Curse these high end collectables...

Yay I don't have the need to buy more avengers!

I think if the hair is positioned correctly (styled right) it really matches Widow's frame ( at least the lower frame and upper body) The arms just seem too awkward IMO.
9c9b3b57-6ea1-4122-9080-a45e478dfa64.jpg

3e511668-dfbb-44f4-80bf-a1fb8b5130f1.jpg

How you position her works also
c5559199-0fa7-408d-aa51-7e99f8249333.jpg

234f1704-b04d-4161-8cac-0565fe810c55.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in need of a freak who knows how to style this fine lady's hair. I'm willing to ship the head and you to do it as long as you KNOW what you're doing in advance. Thanks.

I'm in need of a freak who knows how to style this fine lady's hair. I'm willing to ship the head and you to do it as long as you KNOW what you're doing in advance. Thanks.

There's an echo going on in here...
:rotfl

All joking aside, there are tutorials on Youtube that deal with styling, washing and re-styling hair on a barbie doll.
Even though it's different, you could message the people who make such vids and ask advice.
Go to youtube and search for "barbie hair style". There will be several.

Back