Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf.. Responded to early processing but nothing shipped. Seem likes it going to get ship on the 13th. So much for early processing.

Wtf.. Responded to early processing but nothing shipped. Seem likes it going to get ship on the 13th. So much for early processing.

Same for me, unfortunately. Kind of disappointed, but I can wait a little longer.

Mine arrived today, she is beautiful and in hand a dead ringer for Scarlett. My hair came perfect out of the box, glad I traded my old Iron Man 2 version in for this!

ibuZBV46o2izkH.gif

I just got my Fedex tracking number. :blissy :woo

She should be here by Wednesday :yess:

And yes, it states a shipping weight of 3 lbs.

We should have a contest for the funniest and most creative ScarJo BW pose lol

I got a "1st attempt of delivery" notice from UPS today. I went right after work, but they said my delivery driver hadn't returned from his route yet. Then they closed at 6pm, from which on my way home at 5:58pm, they called to tell me to come pick my package up because it is there now. lol

Luckily my UPS hub reopens from 8:00 - 8:30pm for customers who missed their delivery window and want same day pick-up. I'll be picking Black Widow up in an hour. First, gonna stop by Jollibee and get some dinner. She's almost here!!

I got a "1st attempt of delivery" notice from UPS today. I went right after work, but they said my delivery driver hadn't returned from his route yet. Then they closed at 6pm, from which on my way home at 5:58pm, they called to tell me to come pick my package up because it is there now. lol

Luckily my UPS hub reopens from 8:00 - 8:30pm for customers who missed their delivery window and want same day pick-up. I'll be picking Black Widow up in an hour. First, gonna stop by Jollibee and get some dinner. She's almost here!!

Jollibee? Are you from Carson? There's one by my house.

Back