Horror T-shirts-pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep thats the Freddy I had in the wash. Gave that Freddy and TWD shirts to myself and my kids. All the rest of for xmas.

Found the same at my first stop today 'nam. That and a bunch of Nascar garbage. WTF!

Have to find the time to check a few other stores out. :panic:

Holy sheet i always go to walmart each sat. But last saturday i didnt go. Dammit hopefully they still have them

i want that walking dead one. picked up a couple today. they weren't with all of the normal novelty t-shirts. they were actually hanging on a rack with halloween pajamas.

I don't go to walmart, I hate it there. But when I used to, they had superhero shirts, etc. But always only in men's sizes. I could never get a shirt for me that I liked because they assume women wouldn't want to wear them. They are of course WRONG! So as much as I want 3 of those shirts up there, the men's small is a women's large and I'm a small-xsmall. I'll be swimming in them. *sigh :(

If you look around the clothing section I'n the mens and the childrens section you might have luck my walmart had them I'n the little boys section kinda weird but they are def not with the rest of the novelty shirts at least not at my walmart I also found another Jason shirt that's kinda funny I have no pics but it's basically a cartoon Jason looking real sad at a calendar that says Friday the 12 and saturday the 13th I thought it was funny it was at walmart also

I don't go to walmart, I hate it there. But when I used to, they had superhero shirts, etc. But always only in men's sizes. I could never get a shirt for me that I liked because they assume women wouldn't want to wear them. They are of course WRONG! So as much as I want 3 of those shirts up there, the men's small is a women's large and I'm a small-xsmall. I'll be swimming in them. *sigh :(

Dont worry I hate it also, but sometimes you can find some cool shirts for cheap...I'll probably head over there on Friday...hoping I find something this time. Works been keeping me late so I havent found time to get over there as of lately.

I may just go tonight. I'm in need of some October decorations. I already got these awesome fall colored bowls for my cats. Yeep, I'm a nerd. But come on, they have to blend in! So anyways, I need decorations so I will probably hit up dollar tree for some stuff, then go to walmart. I need a new yoga mat and some weights. So I will see if any shirts are left. At least I could get the Halloween one and wear it to bed or something.

2wpnns0.jpg

i picked up the red Freddy shirt...pretty sweet for $7.50

I'm all nervous now that they wont have any. :( Lol. I'll be heading out in about an hour and a half.

How can you guys hate going to walmart. I love going there. anyways does anyone know if these are still there?

The closest Walmart to me is like a hostile military takeover. Kids screaming, merch strewn all over the place, employees that would more likely give you the finger than help you out. I don't go in there without my Green Lantern ring.

Back