Horror movie figures YOU want to see made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so many. They wouldn't be figures though, they would be statues.

Last edited:
I know this would never get made, but I would freak out if SS made a Lionel premium format from Dead Alive. He would have to have his lawn mower of course.

Definitely Myers PF... but would also love to see (but not sure I'd buy) a Harry Warden (My Bloody Valentine miner) PF.

1. Frank Langella as Dracula - is there no demand for this figure? Am I the only one who wants this?
2. Louis Jourdan as Dracula ( because you can't have enough versions of this vampire)
3. Gloria Holden as Dracula's Daughter ( why did Sideshow never release this figure as part of their Universal Monsters' series?)

Someone, out there, please take notice and make these 3 figures and then my collection will be complete.

I'm down for Langella as long as his hair is as it appears in the first 20min of the film. After that, its a bit too Vidal Sassoon for me :)

Would love a PF of the Fulci "poster" ZOMBIE.

I would pay literally ANYTHING for a legendary scale young Gary Oldman Drac....

dracula.png

A high quality David too...

The-Lost-Boys-Deleted-Scene-1987.jpg

Micheal Myers 1979

The rest is just fluff....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd really like to have a Ghostface PF.

Scream is still one of my favorite slasher films. RIP Wes!

It'll never happen but it'd be cool to see the thirteen ghosts from Thirteen Ghosts. PFs would cost a small fortune, though.

Also something from Halloween III: Season of the Witch. A diorama of the test room, perhaps?

Not a horror movie but I wish they made a Chris Walken from Comfort of Strangers , which was a great performance from him.

Actually CoS can be a bit creepy at times , esp Walkens character.

Back