Hong Kong Sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ordered any Hot Toys directly from the Hong Kong Sellers on Ebay? If so how smooth did that process go? and how long did it take your item to arrive? Just curios because I recently bought a Scarecrow form one of the Hong Kong sellers on Ebay. Any info. would be greatly appreciated!

A couple of weeks ago I found HT IM mark VI and WM on ebay and the seller is from HK. Both figs stated "brand new and never opened". Total price for both of them were over $600 and free shipping. I sent a message to the seller and offered him both figs for $450 incl. shipping. He quickly replied and agreed to the price. He wanted me to make the payment directly through paypal. I almost did it but decided to wait and asked him to send me an invoice instead. After that he completely ignored me and never returned my messages ever since. I was kind of pissed off then but I am glad that I didn't make the transfer.

Be helpful to give us the name of that seller.

Since this is in the Batman section, I suppose this thread is for HK sellers and their Keaton/Nicholson offerings -- who's good and who's cheap.

I wonder when AmiAmi is going to get their shipment? Batman is sold out, Joker is pending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back