Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!!! I was way wrong. Alot of us were.

HOW is this only 800 bucks?? Is SSC turning a new leaf with the crazy pricing???

This is still LSF right??

No, you were never wrong. You rightly predicted that Sideshow would possibly overprice this item, as they have done of late with so many recent releases. And they still have, just slightly less than usual of late.!

I know that $800.00 seems reasonable, but in reality it is still not. The reason is simply CHINA. We would be truly shocked to know how cheap labor/production costs really are. But the over-zealous Sideshow collectors & fans have truly aided, (heck, practically begged), for higher pricing, & showed their hand way too blatantly. Well now we got it, & we'll keep on getting it. But Sideshow truly gets it all, & their marketing strategy (reverse psychology) worked to perfection. I mean people are now thrilled that a statue is being priced below 1K, & call that a deal???!!!:cuckoo: I mean just two years ago a 1/4 scale Venom comi was priced at a mere $250.00???!!!.Sadly, we'll never see this type of pricing again. And yes, production costs have gone up for all, but surely not by 50% in two years?! This should have been no more than $599.00.

Having vented, I still think the sculpt is fantastic, & yes I will be getting this, regardless of a still bloated price.

P.S. For all you squealing, over excitable peeps, don't forget to help Sideshow jack-up the pricing for Hulk maquette, & Apoc PF, as releases are around the corner. Oh, too late...........damage already done!:slap:gah::mad::slap:cuckoo:

P.P.S. Yeah, 2K lsf pricing was(?)/is complete nonsense.:cuckoo:

Hmmm still shock , the death reaper $1000 33inch LSF
galactus 33 inch maquette $800 but then again destroyer maquette 26 inch I guess and is $500
I'm not complaining surprise it wasn't more either way ordered

Just cancelled this after I saw the GL sneak. :lol
Might just pick it up on a later date, too much awesomeness in a month!

Considering how high this guy stands, I predict that he will be Galactus The Destroyer of Junk if left on the floor.

But he does look majestic! :horror

Galactus is up at Corner Store Comics for pre-order as well-$749.99

Hope this guy isn't sold out before Friday...

this will be around for a long time!

look at all their instock items and the warehouse they keep em in.

warehouse_51_opening_scene_first_shot_indiana_jones_mac_irina_spalko.jpg

I hope your right... wish the pre order was closer to pay day

Reasons it wont sell out
1/No exclusive..

2/They have so much stock of stuff which sold out 'NOT' that it must cost them $$$ for storage and lost revenue...

3/ Competitively priced to bring in the collectors because the $2000 Legendary scale fail idea is falling flat on its a$$!?

4/They have to make some money somehow after all the rogue statues they keep realeasing

Back