Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Jesus. Just have my bank account SS! I give up!

He looks freaking awesome! (the background helps a lot)
I don't read Marvel and I don't collect such big statues but congrats to anyone getting it, it's a winner with the 2 facial expression and the Silver Surfer/Nova accessory.

he's holding the apple in one of the pics :lol

I noticed that also :lol

midtown NEVER does 20% on sideshow statues. Only non-sideshow or action figures. Their crazy shipping rate kills any discount also, not worth it.

Yes they do. 20% off your first order using the iPhone app. I know because I ordered $1700 worth of SS stuff when I first got interested in the hobby. That was before I learned about eclusives so I cancelled the order. It did however thake 20% off the retail price but their shipping rates were nasty. After factoring in shipping costs and the 20% off discount it was 8% off with free shipping :dunno

Galactus Maquette - preorder now!

Support the forum - Click the pic! Buy now!

GALACTUS Maquette - 33 inches tall!

The devourer of planets has devoured my money! Galactus pre ordered! :yess:

This is going to be so epic and a definite holy grail piece! :clap

Thank Christ this is only $800. I will definitely order him at some point now that he isn't crazily priced. Now just waiting to see how much Sauron comes in at to see if I can get both or not.

You see the pic of him holding the apple this thing is crazy big such a great value at 800 in my opinion.

Back