Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Galactus.jpg

argg is it tomorrow yet...

ewww......:rotfl

i guess we just need to ask the japanese to make a galactus. I wouldnt mind having that in my backyard...

P1020676.JPG

gundam-real.jpg

:rotfl if they came like this I quit collecting. That's overkill. Maybe after the LSF it's going to be these next? :lol

I'm seriously thinking about placing the order later today for this beast! :yess:

I am expecting the price for this 1/4 maquette to be around the $899-999 mark. I am also assuming from watching the video tease that the Silver Surfer will come with the regular version however the exclusive will have the switch-out head with angry expression....what do you think?

But what about the video showing the alternate expressions and the added silver surfer? Will all of these be just part of the regular version? :dunno

Yup. This maquette is pretty much part of the LSF line. No exclusives

Yup. This maquette is pretty much part of the LSF line. No exclusives

Okay so at least there may be a larger edition number for this piece then...rather than a limited amount? :dunno

I'm thinking it will have a limited number of around the 1250 mark?

1250 pieces for such a massive statue seems a lot. I just hope it isn't open ES

I can't wait to see the look of horror on alot of peoples faces who have written in this thread, when they see the price lol

I'm seriously thinking about placing the order later today for this beast! :yess:

I am expecting the price for this 1/4 maquette to be around the $899-999 mark. I am also assuming from watching the video tease that the Silver Surfer will come with the regular version however the exclusive will have the switch-out head with angry expression....what do you think?

You might want to double your expected price....:rotfl

Back