Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so intrigued by the notion that CBG attracts 18 year old tail and at double the age.... i have to see it to believe it. Post some pics of this tissue warned woman you speak of please

If shes a smokeshow ill get a CBG T shirt

:rotfl hey it just happens, I don't ask for them. No joke. I think it's because I look like that early 20s age range. Maybe act like it too.

Wow even the tv is on a shipper!

Yep it is. Actually not a brown shipper but a USPS priority box.

I'm curious as to why the Galactus face is attached to the front of his camera :dunno

Because it's a galactus thread. We don't want the mods getting mad here. :monkey3

wow just got caught up with this thread, lol wow. congrads CBG on finally getting your galactus, hope you got it a little under retail. But really man you should think about having him set up in a more permanent place, a piece like that deserves a proper spot and without a rubber band attached to his arm. Not trying to be negative or anything, just saying.

CBG I did some searching for you. Here's a couple ideas for your display

box4.jpg

FV0D788FIES3V61.LARGE.jpg

box1.jpg

Ext-Southeast.jpg

IMG_0774.JPG

Disclaimer

I'm sorry I just can't help myself :dunno

CBG I did some searching for you. Here's a couple ideas for your display

box4.jpg

FV0D788FIES3V61.LARGE.jpg

box1.jpg

Ext-Southeast.jpg

IMG_0774.JPG

Disclaimer

I'm sorry I just can't help myself :dunno

Wtf, that is a painted picture of a table over a box :rotfl I wonder if anyone really uses those? :monkey1 I do like those priority mail boxes and stack them up on top of each other. I could also change the height by adding or removing boxes. They are strong enough to hold statues. Perfect height as well. Galactus holds really well on those boxes. As long as they don't get moist and collapse then I'm good.
As for display cabinets, no thanks. I hate those big things. Takes up way too much space and it makes it impossible to move if I need to currently I love those heavy duty home depot displays. Even ss uses the same ones on their videos. It's super heavy duty and I can take them apart easily.
I ask the girl is it ok to take a pic with a statue to post. She didn't feel too happy about it. Looks like I will need to slowly work on it. :wink1: don't want to piss her off by doing something she does not want. For now what she wants is what she shall have. She's the queen of my world. So I shut up and obey. if she's happy I'm happy. :wave

Wtf, that is a painted picture of a table over a box :rotfl I wonder if anyone really uses those? :monkey1 I do like those priority mail boxes and stack them up on top of each other. I could also change the height by adding or removing boxes. They are strong enough to hold statues. Perfect height as well. Galactus holds really well on those boxes. As long as they don't get moist and collapse then I'm good.
As for display cabinets, no thanks. I hate those big things. Takes up way too much space and it makes it impossible to move if I need to currently I love those heavy duty home depot displays. Even ss uses the same ones on their videos. It's super heavy duty and I can take them apart easily.
I ask the girl is it ok to take a pic with a statue to post. She didn't feel too happy about it. Looks like I will need to slowly work on it. :wink1: don't want to piss her off by doing something she does not want. For now what she wants is what she shall have. She's the queen of my world. So I shut up and obey. if she's happy I'm happy. :wave

I wish there was some kind of statue rescue service to take your **** away from you...

I wish there was some kind of statue rescue service to take your **** away from you...

They are display perfectly safe and fine. I have the warning signs and the boxes are heavy and full. What could go wrong? Well I did forget to mention. On my lower shelf, there are statues and 80s boxed up toys. The problem is when my dog barks he spits all over those lower shelf items. I do cover the last shelf with a huge clear plastic bag. It prevents the dog spit getting all over them. :monkey1 hey but it does work very well. Galactus is display where I can see him daily. He's awesome! No dog or girl friend can ever mess with him in my corner of the table.

The legal mumbo jumbo: no spit has ever mess up any of my statues. Just wanted to clear this up so no one gets evil thoughts on my sales list.

LOL...que those tear jerking animal rescue commercials but replace the animals with his statues. For only pennies a day you to can't rescue a mistreated statue. :monkey2

Back