Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I see CBG

weird-hairstyle-5.jpg

Ok! Sorry all, I was busy opening the box and had to confirm if there was any issues on this before posting. I checked him over quickly and it seems ok. The only issue is when his electronics light up. One of the eyes is very dim, while the other eye is very bright. Its nots the electronics that ia bad. It's caused from the paint on the face plate covering the lights on one eye. I will double check him again and see if the rest is ok for sure. At least this big guy seem to be unbroken with no cracks. He really does look awesome! I think this is now my best statue I've own to this point. I do like the character even back in the days. Super nice paint, too bad it's no ES. But I still have to own this one. I highly recommend this to all collectors. So happy SS got him here safely!! What should I do about the one dim eye?
As for pics I will get them soon. No kidding the sad thing is my camera has gone with someone on vacation for 3 weeks. Seriously I am not kidding. :(
I have no smart phone, but do have a iPad. Can't figure out how to get pics onto my desk top with it.

Last edited:
I have no smart phone, but do have a iPad. Can't figure out how to get pics onto my desk top with it.

Any pictures you take should get ported over to your desktops iphoto whenever you sync it.
Then you can just export them to the desktop and upload from there.

Congratulations on getting one that is primarily OK.
It's definitely my favorite SS piece, just edging out The Prize.
I wouldn't even trade it for any of the popular Holy Grails that people lust after. It's beats them all for me.
Worth every penny imo.

Ok! Sorry all, I was busy opening the box and had to confirm if there was any issues on this before posting. I checked him over quickly and it seems ok. The only issue is when his electronics light up. One of the eyes is very dim, while the other eye is very bright. Its nots the electronics that ia bad. It's caused from the paint on the face plate covering the lights on one eye. I will double check him again and see if the rest is ok for sure. At least this big guy seem to be unbroken with no cracks. He really does look awesome! I think this is now my best statue I've own to this point. I do like the character even back in the days. Super nice paint, too bad it's no ES. But I still have to own this one. I highly recommend this to all collectors. So happy SS got him here safely!! What should I do about the one dim eye?
As for pics I will get them soon. No kidding the sad thing is my camera has gone with someone on vacation for 3 weeks. Seriously I am not kidding. :(

Tony-Stark-Eyeroll.gif

Chris

Congrats on getting a well painted one.

Any pictures you take should get ported over to your desktops iphoto whenever you sync it.
Then you can just export them to the desktop and upload from there.

Congratulations on getting one that is primarily OK.
It's definitely my favorite SS piece, just edging out The Prize.
I wouldn't even trade it for any of the popular Holy Grails that people lust after. It's beats them all for me.
Worth every penny imo.

Thanks yes I would not trade him for any other older grails. In my opinion he beats them all as well. I would sell my darth talon, alien big chap, Grevious ex, ms marvel, etc before galactus. I will get pics soon. This guy is the best I've seen so far. I don't know if any pf will beat this. Maybe WW if they nail it perfectly? But for now galactus is king! He's so awesome!

Just display them each solely on black table with the logo S on it. Line them up in U shape display, and you have just recreated SS SDCC LSF section at your home Chris :bow:bow:bow...

Back