Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only kidding...dont think i could afford the $$$ part anyway! :lol I've seen the Prime 1 Megatron, looks great....wonder if they release an Optimus Prime?:dunno

28745_567832016596778_806967777_n.jpg

Megatron was $2000 at SSC so Prime will be about the same. So get those ££££ ready bro :yess:

No news yet. Megatron says Jan 2014 at SSC so it'll be end of next year for Prime i'm betting. Hope they make Bee as well. :pray:

No news yet. Megatron says Jan 2014 at SSC so it'll be end of next year for Prime i'm betting. Hope they make Bee as well. :pray:

Damn! I'm so not missing out on Prime this time! I hadnt even heard of Sideshow when they first released their Optimus! :horror

I can see now why you'd want to sell your Prime Jay...shouldnt think it will be too difficult to shift it! All i need to decide is whether or not to get Megatron? :slap

Damn! I'm so not missing out on Prime this time! I hadnt even heard of Sideshow when they first released their Optimus! :horror

I can see now why you'd want to sell your Prime Jay...shouldnt think it will be too difficult to shift it! All i need to decide is whether or not to get Megatron? :slap

If their Megtron is anything to go by, then their Prime will kill the SSC one. :lecture

I'm a bit miffed at the shipping. It said $25 in my account and when i did that new quote thing on their site. Oh well it is what it is i guess.

I'm a bit miffed at the shipping. It said $25 in my account and when i did that new quote thing on their site. Oh well it is what it is i guess.

really? Man, thats what i paid for my Droids PF...cant be right? If you end up paying $25 for Galactus Jay then you are one lucky futhamucka dude!!!! :rotfl

It won't be $25 if they said $60+ to you. I'm just glad it's coming so just charge the shipping and send this out to it's new home. :woo

It won't be $25 if they said $60+ to you. I'm just glad it's coming so just charge the shipping and send this out to it's new home. :woo

Yea, i got quoted $86 which is more than i got charged for the Wolvie LSF so i'm thinking this is gonna be a beast! :horror

£112 + Fedex fee

I'll be a bit less cos i got $80 off from SSC.

Is that from coupons or from past credits? I've still got $250 credit to use on my next pre order cos of the Wolvie Claw damage, then i've got $75 off the Bats PF EX (which i dont even want! Dont tell Spidey!) :lol cos of damage to one of my Stormtrooper PF's then i've got $55 credit on the Iron Man MKVII 1:1 bust from damage i recieved on my Dutch Schaeffer PF....i love credit!!! :rock

:lol You've been taking them for all their money i see. Yeah mine is from the coupon. They made out i got 10% but it was 5% really cos you get 5% back in rewards. I won't get the rewards now. :lol

:lol You've been taking them for all their money i see. Yeah mine is from the coupon. They made out i got 10% but it was 5% really cos you get 5% back in rewards. I won't get the rewards now. :lol

That or their QC dept have ****ed off on holiday to Ibiza! :lol trust me, those credits are peanuts when you breakdown how much you've paid for a PF or bust or 1/6 vehicle! Nowadays, Sideshow will try to bargain with you in recieving a credit rather than ship out another piece...so much for the customer!

BUT.......

That or their QC dept have ****ed off on holiday to Ibiza! :lol trust me, those credits are peanuts when you breakdown how much you've paid for a PF or bust or 1/6 vehicle! Nowadays, Sideshow will try to bargain with you in recieving a credit rather than ship out another piece...so much for the customer!

BUT.......

y4ugunaj.jpg

Back