HOLMES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi to all

Many of you already know from the board and are familiar with my work. For those that don't know I have a background in Product design and though the years I have meet and worked with some amazing artists. So I thought its time bring these artist together.

After seeing the numerous incredible custom 1:6th scale figures offered by the talented artisans on Sideshow Freaks, we have decided to tackle our very own.

Our first planned offering will be based on the World’s Greatest Living Detective as seen in his most recent big screen outing.

The figure will feature a highly detailed sculpted likeness of the actor, with movie accurate hand tailored costume and accessories. Each figure will come packaged in a full colour display window box and includes a certificate of authenticity.

Produced in an ultra-limited edition of only 25 pieces.

We will update this thread with process pictures of the sculpt and clothing as we process though the prototyping stage.

Below is a concept sketch I quickly put together to show you what costume we will be looking at, the costume is from the grave yard scene.

sherlockholmesconcept.jpg

Holmes will also have numerous signature accessories including.
Hat
Sunglasses
Pipe
Gun
Electric Rod
Violin
Detective Belt Pouch with gadgets
Numerous Paper accessories

At this stage we would welcome your feedback and suggestions. So please feel free to write on this thread. Please feel free to PM me for details.

WATCH THIS SPACE....

Awesome man! I was considering a bash with the new Mech Test Tony sculpt. I'll be watching with great interest :rock

Not my scene Greggo but like marf i'll be watching with interest. Your work is awesome and i'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome! Anyone who buys one will be very pleased i'm sure :D

My fiancee would love me to own this but the cost this will end up costing won't make that possible. I can't wait to see the final product!

Def interested. We where planning on making our own but will be watching this.

Not a fan of RDJ as Holmes (didn't feel like the same Holmes I read as a kid), but still interested to see how this turns out.

If I may make a suggestion here, I'd prefer him to wear this outfit:

sherlockholmes_downey_law_poster.jpg

which is more popular and has that blue tone thats more in tune with the movie's cold, winter setting. Instead of that yellow outfit, which I dont even remember in which scene was he wearing that?

For a moment, I thought this would be a John Holmes figure.
I didn't even watch the film, as the trailer disgusted me. But this looks promissing!

Last edited:
movie was great
I agree with hydeous...blue outfit is much more suitable for this figure...i 've found some preview pictures of lalla's holmes...she is the girl that made the custom iron man in acid rain for hot toys exhibition...
final and most important...:)how much it will cost?:)pm if you want

Last edited:
Back