Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips guys. They were taken on an iPhone so the quality isn't the best but here they are anyway..
Very nice! I really have to stop looking at photos of this - becoming far too jealous :(

100_1614.jpg
Nice shot, Mike. Very Batman.

Did you get a replacement for your sonar head?

Yeah got it about 2 weeks ago. I have to give HCG credit for their customer service considering how far away I am. They had it shipped the day after I told them. I had to destroy the defective head before they sent they new one which was painful to do. I will put some pics up soon

Yeah got it about 2 weeks ago. I have to give HCG credit for their customer service considering how far away I am. They had it shipped the day after I told them. I had to destroy the defective head before they sent they new one which was painful to do. I will put some pics up soon

I hope you saved some of the pieces! Could have a cool Bane prop from their fight!

I loved this bust and all thing related to Nolan movies.
But I ended up ordering the SS LSB.
That comic look is one of the best for me.
Hope in the future to have both, if possible. :pray:

I have the comic one, which is great. I'd like to have a movie version too but I'm not sufficiently impressed with the head - the expression seems too mild compared to the way Bale as Batman looked most of the time in the movies. So I'm very curious to see what Bobby has for the replacement head.

Hi Guys, everything is going Ok, just real busy, the neck is done .
face is in sculpting phase, but I wanted to ask you guys to pick a image you can all agree on and I will make it , and for the guys that want just a standard normal face with hardly no expression I have that as well

Make your decision guys and will stop back in a week to check it out.
Thanks
B

Hi Guys, everything is going Ok, just real busy, the neck is done .
face is in sculpting phase, but I wanted to ask you guys to pick a image you can all agree on and I will make it , and for the guys that want just a standard normal face with hardly no expression I have that as well

Make your decision guys and will stop back in a week to check it out.
Thanks
B

hey Bobby, great to hear from you! I'm cool with whatever you decide. can you pm us the ball park figure so we can start saving? thanks!

James.

Hmm...interesting question, Bobby. If you're thinking about a couple different facial expressions for brainstorming stake...maybe you could go with a slight open mouth--almost similar to the Enterbay 1/4, which I thought captured Bale's likeness incredibly well mostly due to the mouthpiece?

img0215sf.jpg

Or maybe a slightly angry or aggressive mouthpiece?

Yeah that Enterbay sculpt is just awesome. Personally I think the neutral expression is the way to go since we will be looking at it all the time. We might get sick of the aggressive look after a while IMO.

I'm sure Bobby's heads even in a neutral expression will look 100x better than what we already have. I would also be ok with something like this:

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Christian-Bale_zps95c4070d.jpg

tdkr-empire01_zps2d8ad9d2.jpg

Also does anyone think the ears are slightly short on the bust compared to the pics above?

IMG_0859_zpsfb209614.jpg

I hope you saved some of the pieces! Could have a cool Bane prop from their fight!

Yeah I saved it all but not sure if i could salvage it. Here's a pic of the head after I destroyed it. I shouldve taken out the mouth and eyes to make an empty cowl to go with my Toynami Batman Returns cowl.

I have to take my hat off to HCG as their customer service was great. The replacement head was shipped the next business day.

c4113bad.jpg

Back