Hobbit bodies and parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost there. I've got my extra Sam figure and Sam shirt, all that's left is two more Frodos and I'll be all set. So, how much are you charging for the dye work, Pix?

Good deal. I think I'll also end up swapping out Sam's pants for Frodo's when it comes to Bilbo as I already have an extra Sam shirt and it makes more sense to buy an extra Frodo in order to get the jacket than buy another Sam strictly for his pants. Hopefully you don't mind waiting a bit to get all that stuff? I'm thinking it'll take a month or so before I have all the components in hand.

Got my extra exclusive Frodo last night, now I just need another regular one and I'll ship everything over to you, Pix. Figure another couple of weeks and I'll be all set. Can't thank you enough for offering to do this for us. :joy

I'm still waiting for my Frodo jacket from Sideshow. I've been trying to get another Frodo but I keep getting outbid. :mad:

:rock :rock :rock

Josh's jackets were finished last night for alteration. I am going to ask my mother in law to redo mine. :lol

However, the nice lady I spoke with seemed to have no problems shipping me an extra Frodo jacket, so I'll finally have all the clothing items for the customs after all. As soon as everything is in hand, I'm shipping 'em all over to Pix.

Were you able to get a Frodo jacket alone from Sideshow? I just
called up and the rep said they don't sell parts from 1/6 figures.

:confused:

Were you able to get a Frodo jacket alone from Sideshow? I just
called up and the rep said they don't sell parts from 1/6 figures.

:confused:

I emailed them and they sent me one, but it's my understanding that they are out of them. You could try though. I wish I would've asked for two now since it's taking me forever to get my Frodo! :mad:

Thank you El Skutto for deleting your post. :duff

Lets keep the discussion here for people to find ways to legitimately get their Frodo jackets. :lol

(points for creativity definitely go out to El Skutto though) ;)

Quadcent sent me a PM saying that he might be able to get ahold of a few more Frodos if anyone is interested.

This came alittle too late for me. The last ones he sold for $35, though I'm not sure about these yet.

Back