Hitman Absolution Agent 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally go my Agent 47 heads by commando painted. :yess:
Gonna get them from my painter next week and will make some photos of my figures, there would be classic black suited Hitman with case and white dressed Ave Maria version. Also take attention that I got rid of chin scars, want them look more Blood Money like this way.

Finally go my Agent 47 heads by commando painted. :yess:
Gonna get them from my painter next week and will make some photos of my figures, there would be classic black suited Hitman with case and white dressed Ave Maria version. Also take attention that I got rid of chin scars, want them look more Blood Money like this way.

WOW! They look amazing buddy.
Commando is so talented.
Also when buying a shirt for him take into account the bottom of the neck on the sculpt as it is a tad wide.
So getting a shirt to fully close by the tie may be a problem please see my figure.
I was going to get a custom white suit made with blue lining for a blood money figure and can't wait to see yours finished.

Thanks for your advice, bro! But I don't have any buttons on collars. I'm using very-very old and rare shirts from Harvey Dent, HotToys, they have only one sew spot on them. I just need to get those heads from painter to finish it. ))) And it's all ready by now.

Yes, Arthur is one awesome and talented guy. It's such a pleasure to have heads from him in collection.

Thanks for your advice, bro! But I don't have any buttons on collars. I'm using very-very old and rare shirts from Harvey Dent, HotToys, they have only one sew spot on them. I just need to get those heads from painter to finish it. ))) And it's all ready by now.

Yes, Arthur is one awesome and talented guy. It's such a pleasure to have heads from him in collection.

They look great especially the white suit , was that tailor made?
Yeah the ZY toys shirt i got with my suit is the worst quality shirt in the world.
So i fitted a hot toys agent Phil shirt so the neck on the shirt maybe too small.
Trying to find a good replacement plain whit shirt is a pain.
Also the sleeves on the ZY toys suit are long so you can't see the cuffs.

No, the white one is from old (about 4 years ago) M. Jackson no-name suit set for the Moonwalker custom, like this: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyS7bxGu3VA[/ame]
I took only pants and jacket from there, the shirt, belt, gloves and guns are from HT, and the boots are from DID. I also have two rare Spirit ties on them both. The black one built with really massive Triad Toys black suit, near to impossible to find our days. :\ I was building those customs more than 4 years, so I have some extra hard to find items there. ))))

They look great buddy.
Here is an update on mine though i still can't figure out how to get the tie knot smaller and proper looking.

I have fitted a different whit shirt and i have fitted Hot toys DX joker hands and painted them satin black.

Last edited:
Wow they are looking great.

Not so good as yours but this is my version of Agent 47

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here with my other favorite game characters.
attachment.php

So many wonderful Hitman's in this thread! Epic win!

were did you get the amazing brief case as that is also amazing.
Ow, man, it's really old. (((
It's from the same manufacture who made this one, but it's leather covered.

$%28KGrHqZ,!qoE-ZNZNpn6BPugS!ez%28Q~~60_12.JPG

It goes with many dollar bricks in set. The whole red inside part and golden symbol made by me.

https://www.totieatie.com/

Choose your knot. I used Half Windsor.

I ordered a set of shoes & metal briefcase but have yet arrived, i still hope it will arrive but i only have 1 day left to decide the course of action.

You were the one who commissioned the needles right? How did you DIY the fiber wire, tie clip & other smaller stuffs? Did you have the Hitman Logo on the silverballers?

So many wonderful Hitman's in this thread!

Back