Hi.. I am a new member ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Concerning gtb... (not referring to myself..)

I've always wondered what is the pricing scheme about.

I guess it's more expensive as the edition sizes goes up due to the fact that the stock is running lower and lower as each piece is ordered.

I think it's hard to see any going for sale unless the owner really needed some money and also of course due to the fact there's only a few made.

Concerning repairs of bust.

I actually have an extra arwen bust which I purchased from ebay some time back at rather high price, closed to 200USD, but was unfortuantely damaged in transit. No one knows exactly what happens, what is more unfortuante was that despite the seller utmost effort to claim from USPS. They didn't get back to him. I gave the seller the benefit of doubt that he indeed has helped me.. its more than 6 months now.

I currently doesn't the pic with me to show you guys how the damage is, but generally the paint is scraped off on the shoulder. The same seller was telling me a brand of marker which name I can't recalled now can do the work of repairing it.

May I know if anyone can help me how I can get it repaired? Is there a channel which I can actually ask the weta guys how to do it?? Maybe through this forum?? Thanks!!

Re: Concerning gtb... (not referring to myself..)

Welcome :banana

It is good to have more new members.

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

Re: .

Plus it got you to over 100 posts with a little bit of senseless posting!

Re: .

Congratulations on your win? What was the contest. Senseless postings? Well I can at least say you are leading, what by 2400 or so posts. What did you win by the way?

Back