Hey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeshaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's going on?

I've been lurking on the boards for the last few weeks. I've killed many an hour at work going through the custom boards. There's some VERY talented peeps up in here! I'm 27, and live east of Toronto. I used to collect action figures, primarily McFarlane and the Palisades Muppet line. I've since cut back quite a bit and sold the majority of my collection. As far as 1/6 figures, I only have 2: Human Spike by SSC and the new Joker from DCD, although I couldn't pass up the new DK Batman from Hot Toys. That bad boy's on pre-order!

I look forward to joining this seemingly awesome community!

:stick

WELCOME TO THE FREAK SHOW !!

hey man ! I live in Windsor. 4 hrs away :)
I love going to the silver snail when i go to TO.
amazing store. have you being there lately??

do they still have 1:1 terminator on the window ?

WELCOME TO THE FREAK SHOW !!

hey man ! I live in Windsor. 4 hrs away :)
I love going to the silver snail when i go to TO.
amazing store. have you being there lately??

do they still have 1:1 terminator on the window ?

Silver Snail is freaking awesome! Last time I was there they had a life sized Indy in the window. They actually keep their site updated with their window displays.

https://www.silversnail.com/storefront/

The Battle for Helm's deep with all the Muppets was a personal fave.

Silver Snail is freaking awesome! Last time I was there they had a life sized Indy in the window. They actually keep their site updated with their window displays.

https://www.silversnail.com/storefront/

The Battle for Helm's deep with all the Muppets was a personal fave.

sweet !! last time I was there I asked how much they wanted for the ENDO 1:1. They told me it was already sold out for 10k.
TOTALY insane.
DSC05144-1.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05146.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

My GRAIL !!! I will have this one or combat one day.

sweet !! last time I was there I asked how much they wanted for the ENDO 1:1. They told me it was already sold out for 10k.
TOTALY insane.
DSC05144-1.jpg

My GRAIL !!! I will have this one or combat one day.

Sweet Jeebus that's a thing of beauty! Wish I saw it in person. I don't make it downtown too often, but when I do the Snail is a mandatory stop!

Back