"Hey you guys" - Sloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

higgins1989

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and this is my first post. I am 25 years old and have just really started to seriously collect. I have always had figures as a kid/teenager but I wanted to start collecting in a more serious fashion. My interests are Star Wars, Batman, Spiderman, some Avengers, Video Games/Anime, Movie Related Figures, Game Of Thrones, etc. At this time I wanted to start my collection with Batman Universe Statues and Star Wars Cast in Hot Toys 1/6th and proceed from there.

My recent purchases have been some of which are pre-orders:

Sideshow Poison Ivy Green Premium Format Statue
Sideshow Batgirl Premium Format Statue
Sideshow Michael Keaton Premium Format Statue
Hot Toys 1/6th (Obiwan New Hope, Luke Skywalker New Hope, Boba Fett Return Of The Jedi, Darth Vader A New Hope)

My most sought after item that I will one day have is the Obi Wan Mythos Statue. Obi Wan is my favorite Jedi obviously. The biggest insult to me would be telling me "to go home and get my explicit shinebox". I love movies, some favorites are Gangs Of New York, Pulp Fiction, American Beauty, American Pyscho, Vanilla Sky.

I work in the insurance industry in claims (please don't hate me) and I "may" start on a thread on what insurance knowledge I have that may be useful to collecting if that's not already been done. **** It is only advice and should never take priority over doing your research, and speaking to a. Licensed Agent.****

Nice to meet you all.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back