Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slug will be here soon..l
:wave
What the hell's a slug?
your new sex pest
A question I ask myself every now and again!

Seriously tho he is a fellow UK'er, great guy but very redblooded when it comes to females...all in good fun though!
love you too ;)
just say you like chicks...
it wont work :devil
Oh so he's a chic on chic fan? Oh dear... looks like I'm in trouble!
yep
he's a Slug on chick fan..:monkey5
yep
Thats very true! :rolleyes:
yep
:lol Sounds like a laugh, in a scary 'who's that standing outside my window on a dark night' kinda way!
im so there

damn you lesbians are some kinky gals :naughty

:wave

your new sex pest

love you too ;)

it wont work :devil

yep

yep

yep

im so there

damn you lesbians are some kinky gals :naughty

Theres the Slug....I was kinda wondering what was happening! :lol

And, yes, yes we are! :naughty:D

Welcome to the freaks.
Hello from Weymouth MA. It's near Boston.:D

LIVERPOOL F.C. #1

liverpool.gif
1367969376_m.gif
211034273_l.gif
48cn2as.gif

hello and welcome:D

welcome, im sure you will have fun around hear

Velcome to das Freaky Deaky show mien liebshen

Hey back at ya! :banana

Oh! If I have to hear one more time about Durkheim's views on crime I'm gonna find the ^^^^ers grave, dig him up, & bring him back to life just so I can blow his head off again... too far? :dunno

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I just spat my dinner over the screen :google...thats gotta be a candidate for the post of the year :rock (and its only January!!!)

I did actually use Durkheim's Division of labour as the foundation for my dissertation...and yes, I did feel much like you at the end of it...:banghead:banghead

What year are you in?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I just spat my dinner over the screen :google...thats gotta be a candidate for the post of the year :rock (and its only January!!!)

I did actually use Durkheim's Division of labour as the foundation for my dissertation...and yes, I did feel much like you at the end of it...:banghead:banghead

What year are you in?

I'm in my final year! Not long now until I can cry freedom!

freedom.jpg

:woo :joy

Haven't got a bloody clue! :dunno

Probably end up working in a strip joint - I imagine it'll pay better than any of those graduate schemes! :lol

What you doing now you've graduated?

Yup, I know the feeling, those grad schemes are either poorly paid or completely oversubscribed!

I am working at ^^^^ty job at the moment in an off licence, got a job with the Met police as a Criminal analyst and was supposed to start last week but was told that due to budget cuts I can't start til next year :banghead

BTW if you do get a job at a strip joint let me know, ill be the first in the queue...or we can do a twofer...prolly make more money that way :naughty:naughty:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back