Hey All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockit13

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My names Mikel. I've introduced myself before, but that was a while ago and i don't post that often. Of course I'm a SIDESHOW FREAK. That's about where all my money goes nowadays, especially the Hot Toys stuff that sideshow sells. Anyways...I just moved to LA from Chicago about 2 weeks ago andI was wondering if there were any LA FREAKS out there that could recommend any good toy/collectible shops out here. Thank for you help!

SIDESHOW RULES!

Wow, for real bro. No need to welcome you to the Freak Show. LOL ANyway, hopefully some of the Cali Freaks can hook you up with some good info. Freak On!!

Hey rockit, since I've never welcomed you before since I'm new myself....Welcome!! I'm in Southern Cali, but unfortunately I mostly go through online retailers. Of those the top three I visit are Bigbadtoystore.com, alteregocomics.com, and amoktime.com.....As for retailers in the area the only one that I have visited is called Puzzle Zoo. It's in Santa Monica, in the Third Street Promenade. Despite it's name they have collectibles also, not a big selection, but decent. I'm sure there's better around the area, but hopefully that gets you started. Good luck and happy hunting!! :chew

welcome to the FREAKSHOW another L.A. freak that's awsome......
where abouts in L.A. are you? There's one shop i go to in culver city called
BIG LOU'S toys on sepulveda blvd. i go there all the time but do most of my shopping from ebay and directly from SIDESHOW. hope this helps....

Hey rockit, since I've never welcomed you before since I'm new myself....Welcome!! I'm in Southern Cali, but unfortunately I mostly go through online retailers. Of those the top three I visit are Bigbadtoystore.com, alteregocomics.com, and amoktime.com.....As for retailers in the area the only one that I have visited is called Puzzle Zoo. It's in Santa Monica, in the Third Street Promenade. Despite it's name they have collectibles also, not a big selection, but decent. I'm sure there's better around the area, but hopefully that gets you started. Good luck and happy hunting!! :chew

thanks i'll check it out. but yeah i do most of my shopping online too. but i like going to an actual physical store once in awhile to. doesn't Amoktime have an acutal store in the Los Angels county area? i could be mistaken.

welcome to the FREAKSHOW another L.A. freak that's awsome......
where abouts in L.A. are you? There's one shop i go to in culver city called
BIG LOU'S toys on sepulveda blvd. i go there all the time but do most of my shopping from ebay and directly from SIDESHOW. hope this helps....

as of right now i dont' have a premanent home. i'm staying with friends in Echo Park. I saw some toy costume shop on Hollywood Blvd and i saw this big comic book store on Sunset... It might have been Meltdown Comics? i forget. but thanks for the info.

thanks i'll check it out. but yeah i do most of my shopping online too. but i like going to an actual physical store once in awhile to. doesn't Amoktime have an acutal store in the Los Angels county area? i could be mistaken.

I don't think Amoktime time does, as far as I know they are only based in New York. But I could be mistaken also lol.

Back