Heres my re-worked TDK Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

Hope you guys like it :peace

Looks good! That's definitely a Ledger-esque expression, and gives off a very different vibe than the "official" Jokers. Would have been nice if HT would have gone with a different kind of expression (possibly squinty eyes, if not "happy" face) for the fancy one coming out later this year.

Very nice.. especially like how you re-sculpted the hair ...

Very good! It porves that once reworked the dcdirect likeness is spot on!

Yes thats right ... I used DC direct one to mod. IMO I prefer DC one purely because I dont really like HT joker side view... even though it's a completely different facial expression but that expression bugs me...

side-joker.jpg

That is the best Joker sculpt yet.

HT BR Joker is good, but it doesn't look a thing like Ledger to me.

Are you going to offer this sculpt?

That is the best Joker sculpt yet.

HT BR Joker is good, but it doesn't look a thing like Ledger to me.

Are you going to offer this sculpt?

Wow, really? In my opinion the HT BR Joker had the best likeness to Ledger, until the MMS DX of course.

Les Walker's version, which is also a reworked DCD, is also extremely good.

Thats wild! What a sculpt. I truly love it and the mouth area. Can see so much of Heath in so many angles.

It reminds me of his face expression in the jail cell. As he moves his eyebrows up and then down and looks away.

A true limited edition Joker.

Whoa, that's really good. I especially like the mouth area and the hair. The shots from the side look the most like the Leger Joker out of all the head sculpts I've seen so far.

That is SUPERB. The work on the hair is especially impressive. Great work Jack.

Please count me in if you offer it!

Back