Here are a list of sequels I refuse to acknowledge ever happened

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* Matrix 2 and 3 - Two wouldn't have been so bad if three wasn't such a letdown, IMO.

* X-Men 3 - Horribly disappointing film after the awesome X2. The treatment of the characters was terrible. :banghead

* Jurassic Park 3 - Liked the first two, but this just seemed more of the same, and I couldn't stand the cast.

* Batman and Robin & Batman Forever - I shouldn't need an explanation for those. ;)

Er, only three of those are sequels!

I didn't mind the Burton ones (though they're not a patch on Nolan's efforts) but the Schumacher ones I pretend don't exist.
But I'm in the minority that loved the Matrix sequels and Alien³.
So how many people are voting according to the quality of the movie, and how many according to the direction of the script? (I know they often go hand-in-hand).
i think you and i are on the same page. i think the Burton movies are great. i liked the matrix reloaded, but the third one is garbage.

* X-Men 3 - Horribly disappointing film after the awesome X2. The treatment of the characters was terrible. :banghead
* Batman and Robin & Batman Forever - I shouldn't need an explanation for those. ;)
lol....my friend would fight you to the death. he thinks X2 is the worst of the xmen movies.

I would list my list that I refuse to acknowledge, but then I would be acknowledging them, which would defeat the purpose.

I would list my list that I refuse to acknowledge, but then I would be acknowledging them, which would defeat the purpose.

But didn't you acknowledge them by acknowledging that you have a list?

I acknowledge all sequels. Their quality can't hurt me or their superior older siblings. :D

BUT I would have to agree with the Godfather 3 people. When I was young and naive, I made the mistake of watching Godfather 3 FIRST :eek:. It took months for my cousin to convince me to watch the first two. :banghead

How could I get the god awful sequels to the Matrix and Pirates. But X-men 3 and Spider-man 3 aren't that bad, people.

When I was young and naive, I made the mistake of watching Godfather 3 FIRST :eek:. It took months for my cousin to convince me to watch the first two. :banghead

That reminds me how I actually liked Burton's Planet of the Apes ... until I saw the original!

Burton's version still has bits I like - it just ain't that great as a whole. Rather like The Phantom Menace.

That reminds me how I actually liked Burton's Planet of the Apes ... until I saw the original!

Burton's version still has bits I like - it just ain't that great as a whole. Rather like The Phantom Menace.

I agree about POTA. I'm a Burton fan, but it doesn't blind me. I think Batman Returns is a fantastic Burton movie. Not such a great Batman movie. :D (Though I DO love the batsuit in that one. Something about the robotic/armor look has always appealed to me. I'm still hoping that one day it will get realized in 1/6)

Land of the Dead
Open Water 2: Adrift
I know I'll catch heat but...Predator 2
TCM reboot
The Devil's Rejects
Any Nightmare on Elm Street after part 1
Batman and Robin

Just seen an advertisement for Starship Troopers 3 being released on DVD/B-Ray.

I haven't seen it, but I'm confident it sucks and should have been never made like #2

everything after scary movie 2 including all others like date movie and meet the spartan
everything after the crow 1
butterfly effect 2
dukes of hazard prequel

updated:

Predator 2
AVP
AVP-R
Robocop 2
Robocop 3
Lost Boys: The Tribe
All The Crow sequels
Batman Forever