Help with recognizing Hot Toys Origins Wolverine fake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
Re: Question about so called fake hot toys wolverine's ?
Can anyone confirm idlf they have a genuine original wolverine feom sideshow toys that has also a clear neck socket, I had friend tell me it is a fake if its like that, just thought I'd ask I here the comedian was like this so I could really use help with anyone confirming buy saying yes I have one like that I got from sideshow and its original.

I have seen a lot if online lookouts or what to look for but nothing pointing to the ball socket inside being translucent as one of them. If I'm wrong please help and explain.
No trolling please just asking a simple question

Thank you

Bump doesn't anyone have an idea of if their wolverine neck socket on first run was clear?

It's possible, my comedian had a clear socket joint, I think Indy DX has one as well, don't sweat that little detail as long as you compare head, box, base, belt, jacket and they all seem legit then you have a real Logan figure, these counterfeits didn't mix match real with fake parts, it's going to all be fake. :) sorry couldn't help %100:thud:

I just popped the head of my Origins Wolverine and confirm it has a clear socket. This figure was bought from Sideshow when it was released.
On another note, when I lifted his up to see, I saw a brown "goo" all around neack area where the head-sculpt makes contact. Not sure if this is the rubber on the neck starting to deteriorate or if its the paint they put on the rubber skin decomposing? At any rate I'm having a bad feeling like I did with my Comedian, in which the whole back of the vest melted away.

Back