Help with finding parts for custom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.
I was thinking of starting to collect parts for a dream figure of mine,
William 'D-Fens' Foster from Joel Schumachers Falling down.

I'm going for the poster pose
falling_down.jpg

The short sleeved shirt, the tie, the pants, the boots and the sawed-off Remington 870 are probably pretty easy to find.

Do you guys know where to find a black attache case and glasses?

The glasses looks like a opened frame version of Ray ban wayfare?

Also, the body, since he has a short sleeved shirt i dont want a standard HT TT body with visible elbow joints. All the rubber bodies i've seen are too muscular for William. Any good normal fit body with hidden elbow joints?

HERES SOME PICS OF THE 2 SHOTGUNS I HAVE , AND THE BRIEFCASE /// THE DRAGON MUSCULAR ARMS ALSO , I PUT A PENCIL NEXT TO THE ARM IN 1 PIC FOR REFERENCE // THE BLACK SHOTGUN (CAN BE PAINTED) COCKS BACK TOO// AGAIN I HOPE THIS HELPS

NEXT POST AFTER THIS IS THE MUSCLE PICS:banana:chew

Thanks for the pics man!
Those arms looks pretty ok, maybe a bit bigger then Fosters, but Michael Douglas was pretty fit in that movie.

Most movie accurate would be a Sawed off Remington 870. The 870 is a pretty common shotgun so its probaly around in 1/6 scale. You just have to modify the stock and barrel. Not a easy mod I think.

By the way, the top Shotgun is a Remington 870, but with Pistol grip not modified Rifle stock...

HERES SOME PICS OF THE 2 SHOTGUNS I HAVE , AND THE BRIEFCASE /// THE DRAGON MUSCULAR ARMS ALSO , I PUT A PENCIL NEXT TO THE ARM IN 1 PIC FOR REFERENCE // THE BLACK SHOTGUN (CAN BE PAINTED) COCKS BACK TOO// AGAIN I HOPE THIS HELPS

NEXT POST AFTER THIS IS THE MUSCLE PICS:banana:chew

Back