Help with Custom Rey Jedi Knight 1/6 Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skywarp181

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I saw this on the web the other day ( not sure whos it is ) and thought it would be a cool custom to make.

Since I'm fairly new to the 1/6 scene, I thought you guys could help piece together this custom.
as far as what parts are out there that could possible match this outfit. I know it will not be exact but close would be awesome.

I was thinking maybe the baroness and darth maul wardrobe parts??

any ideas??

FB_IMG_1454399890476_zpsmumwheon.jpg

That is pretty slick, I can't say about the parts. It may just be a concept piece but you can definitely bash this, hardest part will be the head.

Until the HT figure is out, your only option for the head is probably Hasbro's 12" "Hero Series" Rey. Don't have this in hand yet, so I can't tell you if it would work well, but at only $10 it's worth trying.

that looks bad ass. I think you could make something like that, I would probably start with using the torso from 3zero's Mass Effect figure, the only thing is it might be to large but I haven't seen the figure in person so I really don't know.

1.jpg

You could then probably build the rest of the figure around that, I'd look at ninja figures for the cloth pieces, the trickest part I think would be the arms, not sure where you could get female sized arms of armor like that.

Okay, so I know its not perfect to the pic but its sort of close,

1. Kylos hood
2. Wolverine pants
3. Baroness Chest shield with some mods to remove the cobra logo
4. Baroness feet and leg armor
5. hansolo belt.

Still need gloves looking at black widow gloves
and need arm armor..

what do you guys think!?

Untitled-3.jpg

Okay, so I know its not perfect to the pic but its sort of close,

1. Kylos hood
2. Wolverine pants
3. Baroness Chest shield with some mods to remove the cobra logo
4. Baroness feet and leg armor
5. hansolo belt.

Still need gloves looking at black widow gloves
and need arm armor..

what do you guys think!?

View attachment 244638

Pretty close but I would add some pouches to the belt and make sure you have the two pieces draping below her waist as that completes the look. You could always try the Sideshow Darth Maul outfit to help complete it.

That's what I was thinking about with the Darth maul Robe, is there any free flowing fabric that might be better to use for the front hanging robe pieces??

[/QUOTE=skywarp181;8429979]That's what I was thinking about with the Darth maul Robe, is there any free flowing fabric that might be better to use for the front hanging robe pieces??[/QUOTE]

You could probably cut any silk like material to get that look or use somethinlg like this.

[POP-F23F] POP Toys Monroe Dress Suit in Black for Female Figures - EKIA Hobbies

I think the hardest part will be the head sculpt, let me know what you come up with.

Wish I had a better camera, but got the hood and body in today, still missing a lot of pieces and still need to mod the hood. just trying to get an idea??

IMAG0868_zpskeolietw.jpg

Just don't let the outfit obscure the armor and it should be fine. In the original pic everything comes together clearly.

No sorry I think its fine if you chop up the robe to make it look like the photo, I thought the robe was going to be the base layer and might obscure the armor. How are you going to remove the emblem on the breast plate, I might do that as well if it works.

Back